Chapter 25: "The Proposal.."

|| Error is ready to propose to his man :) ||

~- Speech fonts -~

Lust

Dream

€rRøR

Ink

[• Error's POV: •]

'I was thinking of proposing to Ink today.. So I asked help from Dream, Swap and  Lust since they are close friends with Ink. Mostly Swap and Dream are closer to Ink but Lust is good with love advice so I had to ask him. Dream helped me set up the place where I'll propose to Ink, Swap would be the one to distracts Ink and get him ready and Lust is giving me advice about engagement and stuff. As me and Dream find a place to propose to Ink we chose Outertale and get the set up ready, Swap leaves to get Ink while Lust is telling me what to do'

"Alright I think you're  ready darling! Remember the important tips aswell alright?"

"AłRįGhT , åLr1gHt"

"Swap texted me, he said that Ink is almost coming. Hurry get in your places!"

'I see a portal open and I could see Ink blindfolded while Swap guides him. I walk infront of the portal ready to welcome Ink. As soon as Swap let's go of him Ink walks through the portal and it closes as he came closer to me'

"1ńK ÿ0û CãN tAk3 øFf Th3 ßł1ńDf0lD"

"Error? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you and Swap planned this"

"Wé DîD , ç0m€ f0łLøW m3"

"Okay?"

'I led him to the place where there was a picnic blanket, some  plates with food and teacups with  a tea pot. We were close to a cliff so we could see the beautiful stars'

"Was this what you planned? A picnic date in Outertale?"  'He said, chuckling a bit'

"WêLł 1 kNèW ÿ0ú LøVė Th1s AU āNd 1 tHøUgHt Th1s WøUłD b3 a Gø0d 1d3ā"

"Awww you're so sweet Ruru! You remembered hehe. It is beautiful here though"

"NøT â$ b3áUt1fUł Aš YøU"

"Hah! I know I'm beautiful"

"4wWw C'm0ń , YøU w3r€ñ'T śUpPøSéD t0 AgRé3 w1tH ThAt JøK3 ! Bø0m3r"

"Hey I'm not that old! We both know that we're eons old! Plus you're probably older than me!"

"YéA , ÿ3â . WhAt3v€r 1ńKÿ"

'We continued laughing and telling jokes to eachother while eating. Then we saw a meteor shower happen, we both sat on the cliff together. And I thought... It was time....'

"HêY 1ñK . ."

"Yea Ru?"

'We both stood up and I stood infront of him, I knelt down on one knee and I pulled out a small box with a ring inside'

"1-  LøVê YøU . . . AńD 1 WįSh Tø Sp€ñD tHë RēSt 0f Mÿ LíFę WíTh YøU . . $ø UhH- WïLł YøU M-mArRÿ Mė IñK ?"

'He started tearing up and hugged me and said;'

"yes! YES! A million times yes!!"

'I hugged him back and kissed him, we both pulled back from the kiss and continued watching the meteor shower together'

|| Bonus lol ||

(Too lazy to do the speech fonts QwQ)

~- with Dream, Swap and Lust hiding in a bush in the background -~

Dream squealing and screaming quietly: "HE DID IT! HE ACTUALLY FREAKIN' DID IT!!"

Blue also squealing and screaming quietly: "I KNOW, I KNOW!!!"

Lust being calm: "Error has finally proposed, I'm proud✨"

|| This is the end of the story! Hope ya'll liked it! :> ||

|| Thank you for reading this Luvs! If you guys want more ErrorInk content I made an ErrorInk Hanahaki Disease AU book, check out my profile to read it! ||