Chapter 11:"Double Date,Part 1"

Ink's POV:

'Me and Ruru were snuggling in our room, like usual. Until I had an idea'

'Hey Ruru, maybe we should go on a double date. But with Killer and Nightmare! I mean, you haven't had contact with Nightmare after we started dating."

"WėLł țHāT'ş SøUňDś Gŕ3äT ķ1Kí."

"So should we do it? I mean you and Nightmare are best friends. Also me and Killer became friends after the truce of our war. I think its a great idea too."

"AĺRīGhT Kïķ1, ỷ0ű CåN įNv1ț3 KîLł3R wHìLë 1 ıNv1ť3 ň1ğHt."

"Sure."

'I went over to grab my phone and text Killer'

(Speech Emoji time! :D)
[🌈🎨-Ink]
[🔴🔪-Killer]

{In text:}

🌈🎨-"Heya Killz!"

🔴🔪-"Oh hey Ink, need something?"

🌈🎨-"Well I was wondering if you could come to a double date with me and Error tomorrow at 7pm! Oh and by the way, Error is going to invite Night."

🔴🔪-"Sure, it has been awhile since Error and Night had contact with echother. It might surprise them to see eachother, but anyways wanna talk about some stuff? Well I am bored anyways."

🌈🎨-"Alright sure!"

"Lets see how Error is doing."

(Speech Emojis again!)
[💻🍫-Error]
[🐙📚-Nightmare]

{In text:}

💻🍫-Hey Night, what's up?

🐙📚-"Oh hello Error. Need something?"

💻🍫-"Well Ink had an idea if maybe you could come to a double date with us? You and Killz, me and Ink."

🐙📚-"Alright sure. When exactly and where?"

💻🍫-"Tomorrow at 7pm, Restaurant *******"

🐙📚-"Alright."

"Sorry but I'm afraid I'm going to have to make this a cliffhanger, because I already made another vid for my yt channel and my fingers are tired and need rest. Thank you for reading and byee!