E L E V E N

No Feelings?
____________________________________

Small smut in this chapter, not much but I figured I should put a warning out there :)
____________________________________

That night, I returned to the Gryffindor common room late because I was studying in the library. I flopped onto one of the arm chairs by the fire in the vacant room. It was hardly ever empty so it was nice to get a moment of silence.

However, that was ruined when I heard the portrait hole open and then close. I would not have thought much of whoever walked in because usually it's one of my house mates, except I was extremely shocked when Draco stopped at the foot of the common room.

"How the hell—"

"Miss me, darling?" he asked with a smirk.

I shook my head and walked over to him. "Get out. You can't be in here."

He chuckled and rested a hand on my face as he caressed my cheek softly. "Where's your dorm?"

"No. Nope. Never. I am not going to hook up with you."

A smirk formed on his face while his other hand traveled my body. "If you won't show me then I'll have to take you right here," he growled.

I stepped out of his embrace and started to walk away, but he caught up to me and pulled me into him by my hips.

"You'll enjoy it," he said as he sat down on the couch with me in his lap. For whatever reason, I did not move.

I did not even move when he pulled up the hem of my skirt and stroked me through the fabric of my underwear, drawing soft cries from me.

He breathed heavily in my ear as he teased me. His lips brushed against my neck, leaving little marks as he went.

"No resistance, huh?" he chuckled as he pulled my underwear to the side. For whatever reason, I propped one of my legs up on the edge of the couch, granting him extremely easy access.

Draco sucked on two of his fingers before going all in. A loud cry escaped my mouth and he used his free hand to cover my mouth.

"Do I really make you feel so good with only my fingers?" he murmured huskily as he picked up the pace.

Jumbled words escaped my mouth as every stroke he made brought me closer and closer to my climax. My head fell back into the crook of his neck but he slowed his pace.

"Draco," I rasped, desperate for him to finish me off because I was so close. I just knew he was smirking as he teased me. "I'll do it myself if I have to," I spat when he failed to be compliant.

"As much as I would love to watch that, I would not get my point across in that case."

He suddenly picked up the pace again and a gasp left me as he made me feel like no one else has ever made me feel before.

Then, I finished and as he cleaned me up, he laid little kisses on my neck and stroked my hair softly.

"No man will ever make you feel that way again. I hope you know that. So stay away from Nott because you are all mine," he hissed.

Chills ran down my spine as we stood up. He leant over and placed a soft kiss on my lips and I felt as though I was in need of savoring the moment.

"You're all mine, Potter, and I do not give a shit what you say."

-

"That test was so hard," I complained as we left History of Magic the next day.

"Seriously!? I was copying off of you," whined Ron.

"I thought you would have thought it was easy considering you were studying for so long last night," said Harry.

We stopped in the middle of the corridor while my cheeks burned red as thoughts of last night played in my mind.

"That's what you were doing, right?"

"Yes! What else is there to do?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe hanging around with your Slytherin friends. They are horrible influences you know."

As he spoke, I noticed Draco stood across the hallway with Daphne Greengrass and some of her friends. We had made eye contact but he broke it so he could talk to Daphne.

Jealousy flowed through me as they talked rather secretively, and he brushed a stray piece of hair from her eyes.

"They aren't my friends," I seethed as I watched Daphne wave goodbye to her friends before walking away with Draco in the direction of the dungeons.

"Mhm. You might as well just join that house now because it seems you want to be like them."

I chuckled with hostility because I was the only person to know that when Harry was being sorted, the hat wanted him to be in Slytherin. He had to beg for Gryffindor. For me, the hat didn't even need to think where I belonged. It placed me in Gryffindor the second it even touched my head.

"Me? I don't belong there."

He gave me a pointed glare. "You're a bitch sometimes."

I gave him a cocky smile. "I'm your favorite sibling though."

"If Dudley were our sibling, I would say he's my favorite."

"Rude!" I cried, feeling a genuine sting while Harry returned the same smile.