T H I R T Y - N I N E

It Was Always You
_________________________________

While Y/n was plotting to finish off Dumbledore, Draco was completing the Cabinet. A feeling of accomplishment filled him as he sat back and admired his work because he had successfully done it. He repaired the Cabinet. A task no one expected him to be successful in.

Meanwhile, Y/n had just finished her plot. A small smile formed on her face because she was ready to prove herself to everyone who overlooked her and only saw her as 'Harry Potter's twin sister.'

However, she quickly swept her work into the drawer of her desk after hearing a knock at her dorm door.

"Come in!" she called as she spun in her desk chair to see who her visitor was.

The door opened swiftly and the visitor slipped inside and then shut the door before facing her. It was Draco, of course.

Y/n wore an amused smile as Draco turned to face her proudly.

Both of them knew nothing of the other's accomplishments, however they both knew they wanted one another at that moment due to their moods...

Draco walked over to her slowly, as if waiting for her to tell him no. She didn't, so he stepped in between her legs and cupped her face.

No words were spoken as the two gazed at each other, both madly in love, but one too timid to let the other take them back.

"I missed you, my love," he whispered.

Y/n smiled softly. "Prove it."

"If you insist," he responded as he leaned in and pressed his lips to her's.

At first, the kiss was sweet and gentle. Of course, this is Y/n and Draco, and it soon ramped up.
Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist, as if asking for him to take her to the bed. He did though. Draco laid her on the soft blankets and without breaking the kiss, he climbed on top of her and deepened the kiss.

Soft cries left her lips as he nipped and tugged at her bottom lip.

It had been so long since they had seen one another in such a state, and so they knew they needed one another. Within moments, Draco had kissed down Y/n's jawline and was leaving marks on her neck whilst freeing her from her clothes. She went to do the same thing to Draco, however he pushed her hands away.

"Not yet, darling," he whispered as he freed her from her top, and then made quick work of her skirt.

By then, she was only in her undergarments. With so much of her skin exposed, Draco left a kiss on every part of it, and hid little love bites in places such as her thighs.

Finally, when he reached her chest, he freed her from her bra and began to kiss her chest, which brought little cries of pleasure from her.

After, he made his way back down to where he sat in between her legs. She quivered with excitement as he kissed all around.

"You want me so bad, don't you?" he asked as he hooked a finger on the waistline of her final undergarment.

"Of course I do. This is long awaited," she said with a smile.

He gave a satisfied tut before pulling at the piece of clothing, and revealed the final piece of her body. A small smile grew on his face because
Y/n... she was absolutely beautiful. As he ran a hand up her thigh, he just could not believe that he ever even took her for granted.

Draco felt so damn stupid in that moment as he leaned his head down to where he was inches away from pleasing her.

Y/n eagerly propped herself up on her elbows and he smiled at her.

"I could blindfold you, you know," he chuckled.

She rolled her eyes at him and cupped his face softly with one of her hands. "That won't do us any good because then I can't see how good you look while making me feel good..."

"Good response, my love," he said before going down on her.

Her hips bucked up immediately from not having anyone down there, especially Draco, in forever. He wrapped his arms around her thighs to settle her, but he also pulled her closer to his mouth.

She whimpered as he gazed up at her whilst still bringing her pleasure.

Y/n wanted so badly to move, but his hands held her down, making it impossible for her to move.

He groaned as he felt Y/n was near her climax, and that only seemed to bring her closer.

"Please," she breathed as he started to tease her rather than please her.

Except Draco being the pain in the ass he was, he sat up from between her legs. Her mouth dropped open and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't even think about whining. You teased me for the entirety of fifth year, my love. Now on your knees and then maybe I'll think about letting you finish," he whispered in her ear while unbuckling his belt.

"I really hate you sometimes," she said as she got onto her knees before him. He dropped his trousers and stepped out of them.

"Show me you deserve to finish," he murmured as he tilted her face upwards with one finger.

With a meek nod, she pulled down his boxers and smiled.

"Now be a good girl and you know what will happen," he whispered as she began to move her hand up and down his length.

A moment later, she began to use her mouth. Soft groans left his mouth as she pleased him.

His head tipped backwards and within moments, he was nearing his climax. He never gets this close so fast.

He shook his head. Y/n is just that good.

A small smile formed onto his face as he looked down at her. She was simply beautiful.

"Fuck, Y/n," he groaned as he began to push her head so he could finish.

A few moments later, he finished. Y/n stood back up and he pulled her back into him. "Lay on the bed," he commanded.

She did as he said. She sat back and he climbed on top of her, to finally finish her off.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear as he lined up at her entrance.

"Prove it then," she replied as she wrapped a hand around his neck and pulled his lips to hers.

He groaned against her lips as he slid into her. His pace started out slow, but it quickly picked up, which left her crying out his name.

"Draco!" she cried as he went harder.

"Such a whore for me," he chuckled as he lifted one of her legs so he could go deeper.

Moans of pleasure spilled from her lips as he brought her pleasure with every single movement.

He smirked softly against her lips because he loved bringing her such feelings... he loved knowing he was the only one to do so too, because she was his, but he was also hers.

With a final few strokes, she finally found the climax she was trying to reach, which ultimately caused him to finish a second time.

"Fuck," he said huskily as he flopped down beside her and kissed the side of her head. "I missed this."

She smiled softly and threw a leg over his body. "It'll always be you. I hope you know that."

He chuckled softly and pulled her body closer to his. "Good... now don't let me do something so stupid to you, ever again. I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered as they both drifted off to sleep, with thoughts of what their complicated futures would be like...