Join the Conversation! (And Important Messages Bleh)

This is not a chapter btw :P

If you like kik, you can join the Dear Diary group. Just type in #deardiaryfrerard

You can follow me on other social medias (although I change my usernames like a lot).

My AO3 is Join_The_MCRmy

My Deviantart (which I don't use like ever) is Join-The-MCRmy

My instagram is elliegotscared

My snapchat is elliegotscared

And I have no idea what my twitter is XD LOLZ

I think the kik convo will be really fun because we can all become friends!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

ANOTHER THING.

 I may not update the story for a little bit because I want to edit everything I've written so far. This may take a bit, but as soon as Entry 32 is started I'll post a teaser or something if you want me to :)

__________

AND ANOTHER THING (This may be important... maybe)

 If you were wondering what happened to this story the last couple of weeks let me explain. SO my parents are kinda-ish homophobic. Like they have no problem with homosexuality but they don't want me like involved. So my older sister decided to be a little bitch and told them that I write stories about "homosexual men" and their "relations." She totally made me sound like a perv. So because I was scared of my parents finding out, I changed my profile pic, username, and I reverted the entire story to draft form. But I think it's blown over so the story's back. I apologize for that.

 I'm re-uploading the chapters now but keep in mind, they're not edited and there are probably a lot of inconsistencies and plot holes and stuff. I'll be working on that as I stated earlier. Thanks a bunch you guys!

XO,

Ellie

PS Anyone catch the Get Scared reference? If so, ILY <3