Entry 30

The pic is Gerard's philosophical moment of the day. The video is Frank's new song Weighted.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dear Oli,

I'm gonna start off today's entry with my philosophical moment.

Gerard's philosophical thought of the day:

Why do we call shepherds, shepherds? Why not 'sheepherds,' since they do herd sheep afterall...?

Whoever came up with words was on some serious crack. This had been bothering me all morning.

Speaking of mornings, Ray showed up this morning to hang out with Mikes.

Since I was bored and had absolutely nothing to do, after they closed Mikey's door, I sat outside to listen to what they were saying.

"Man, it's time you break up with that bitch. I really hate her," I heard Ray say.

I put my ear closer to the door, intrigued.

"You're right, it's not like she's even a nice person. She's just using me for popularity."

"You need to date someone more worthy, someone like-"

"I'll break up with her now!" Mikey cut him off.

"Now? Isn't it a little... rude to break up with her over the phone?"

"Well, it was also rude that she cheated on me with Ronald. I should've broken up with her then."

"Wait. Hold it right there. She cheated on you and you didn't break up with her?"

"No, I thought that maybe she'd apologize or something. She still hasn't."

"When did it happen?"

"Last week while I was grounded."

"Listen, Mikes, I know we weren't that close before, but I want you to know that you can tell me these things. I'll always listen to you. You're like a little brother to me..."

"Ray, I don't want to be your little brother. I already have an annoying older brother, I don't need another one. You can be my friend. A close friend if you like."

"I think I can work with that," I heard Ray say a bit lower. I could almost hear the smile in his voice. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was flirting.

But nahhhh, Mikey's straight, and Ray is too...

But Rikey...

Mikey cleared his throat, "Anyways, should I call her and break it off now?"

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to hear that," Ray chuckled.

I wanted to hear that too. So I adjusted my butt on the ground so I would be more comfortable.

I heard Mikey type her number into his phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Alice said cutely.

"Hey Alicia, we need to talk..."

"About what?"

"About us."

"Is there anything wrong baby?" she said in her 'innocent' voice.

"Really? Really?!" Mikey started to get a bit angry (maybe a lot angry), "You cheat on me and then you pretend like you don't know what's wrong?! You're such a bitch!"

"I'm a girl! We have needs. And you were grounded. I did what I had to," she said rather smugly.

"How could you?!"