Entry 2

Pic on the side is 'Adonis.'

Saturday, April 12, 2014

I saw a really hot guy today.

Oh, woops. I did it again. (I played with your heart, got lost in the game, Oh baby baby... hehe). Let's start over.

Dear Journal (I need to name you, I think),

I saw a REALLY HOT guy as I was walking to the convenience store to buy Mom some cigarettes (the guy there knows I'm too young to buy 'em, but he knows me, so he doesn't care). He was skateboarding with a couple guys I recognized from some of my classes. I don't remember their names, though. They never really mattered to me until now. I really wanted to say something, but of course, I'm too awkward and shy.

FML.

And, yeah, I'm gay. You have a problem with it journal? Huh? HUH?!

>.<, I'm so lame. Fighting with an inanimate object...

Back to the story.

The guy was short and he had long-ish black hair, and I was too far to see his eye color. But his face.... Ugh. Just gorgeous. Beautifully chiseled like some kind of teenage god.

Adonis.

I think that's what I'll call him until I find out his name... Adonis. It fits.

I didn't see the guy on my way back though, so I was kind of disappointed. I guess he and his friends went to the park to skateboard .

But, what can you do?

I can't wait until I see Adonis again.

XO,

G

__________________________________________

(A/N: FYI, Adonis is the god of beauty and desire in Greek mythology. Thank you Wikipedia. Expect short and sweet chapters)

Thanks for Reading!

~Ellie