Entry 1

Pic on the side is Gerard.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Today kind of sucked. So I decided to start writing in here to kind of get my feelings out.

Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I guess I should start again.

Dear Journal Diary Book Thing,

I'm Gerard, but you should know that because I wrote my name in the front where it says 'This Book Belongs To,' but in case you were lazy and didn't read that, here you go! But what if you don't read this part either?! Ahhhh-

Well, I'm getting off topic now I guess.

Well, anyways, I got up this morning like usual and I drove my brother and myself to school, and we got there and he went to his friends and I just kind of stood in a corner alone, again, like usual, until the bell rang for homeroom.

Then I went to American History class (like usual) and I sat down in my seat (like usual) and the teacher started to talk about the sports team he coaches for, and I kind of just lost it and blurted: "You don't even teach!"

Silence filled the classroom. It hurt to breathe. I couldn't believe I popped like that.

"What did you just say?" he asked, venomously.

I kept up my resolve and muttered, "You don't even teach."

He then proceeded to flip over the stand he was leaning on, turn around, to catch a breath, then said,"Okay, you think I don't teach? Well I'll teach. You have a quiz and an essay do on Monday, and I'm going to assign spring break homework. How does that sound?"

I was glad that he didn't assign a quiz for Saturday. Knowing him, he would make it happen.

Then the class went nuts and started yelling at me and throwing crumpled pieces of paper at my head. Mr. Husk didn't really give a fuck. He just turned around and left me there. I hate him.

I'm wondering now if it was the best idea to go to Catholic school.

I survived the day, though. The rest was the same. I sat alone at lunch (Mikey has a different lunch period), I went to the rest of my classes, then I drove Mikey home.

Now I'm in bed writing this.

I thought it might be a good idea.

I have a good place to vent.

This is all I'm gonna write today.

XO,

G

__________________________________________

(A/N: Believe it or not, this is basically what happened to me yesterday... minus the paper throwing though. They just kind of yelled at me)