Entry 27

The video is a tribute to My Chem in honor of International My Chemical Romance Day! The pic is Gerard sleeping. What a cutie! <3

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dear Oliver,

You know who I totally forgot to tell you about? Who is totally irrelevant in my life?!

My across-the-street neighbor Tim!

Why? you ask, is this person important?

Because he's a fucking psycho.

My family has been living in South Florida for about a decade now in a nice gated community in a nice little town.

When we first moved, our across-the-street neighbors were the first to really talk to us. That family consisted of Tim, the father; Sheryl, the mother; Timmy, the son; and Sadie, the daughter. They seemed very nice.

Later, we met the rest of our neighbors, but we weren't really friends with them.

Not like we were with the Endleson family.

They came to our Fourth of July get-togethers.

They came to our birthday gatherings.

They came to some distant family member's funeral.

EVEN I DIDN'T GO TO THAT FUNERAL!

And Sheryl and Mom were totally close.

They would go out to eat together.

And get their hair done together.

And go shopping together.

But about a month ago -before I even started writing in you- a bunch of police people and government people came to our cul-de-sac and they were all in front of their house.

There was even a helicopter.

So we didn't go outside 'cause there were some really buff officers.

I wanted to go and talk to them, 'cause they were sexy. But Mom and Dad said to stay in the house.

It was really scary.

When I came back home from school with Mikey that day the police was gone and Mom was standing outside the house talking to Sheryl.

I didn't hear the full conversation but I heard snippets (because Sheryl talks loud) as I walked into the house with my brother.

"He didn't do what they said he did."

"I don't care what they say. He would never do that."

"You believe me, right Donna?"

Mom came in and told us about how the Endlesons' house was searched this morning, but that Sheryl still didn't tell her what they were accusing her husband of.

It sounded a bit fishy.

Soon thereafter Tim was arrested, and Sheryl, the previous gossip queen of the cul-de-sac, became the pariah of the entire neighborhood.

Mom was appalled.

And I did some research today to find out what Tim did during Husk's class (we have computers at school and we can basically do whatever we want to do on them).

And what I found made me want to retch the blueberry pop-tart I ate this morning.

So apparently Tim's a child molester who also enjoys taking pictures of the poor children he violates!