Entry 3

Pic on the side is Mikey.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dear journal,

Not much happened today. Mom went to the salon to get her hair done and Mikey and I stayed home playing video games together until he left to go to his girlfriend's house. Probably to have sex.

Whatever.

It's just really weird thinking about how my 15 year old brother is getting some, while I'm the weird 17 year old emo virgin.

Kind of unfair .

Mikey's nice and all, and I know I shouldn't expect him to spend all of his time with me, but I don't really have anyone else to spend time with, unlike him.

So, I ended up spending most of the day alone because Mom went out to dinner with Dad once she was done with her hair stuff.

Sometimes I wonder if they even notice that I never go out with friends, and I never talk about friends. Sometimes I wonder if they can even tell that I'm gay.

I didn't tell them. They didn't ask. So, whatever. It's not like they pay enough attention to me to even care anyways.

I think I'm gonna try and come up with names for you tomorrow. You seem like a guy, maybe a John... I'm not sure yet.

It's getting late, I should probably go to bed.

XO,

G

__________________________________________

(A/N: I'm typing this on my phone so it's hard ;-;

I'm gonna be busy next week. That's why I'm updating this so fast :P)

♥Ellie♥