Entry 15

Pic is of Frank.

Friday, April 25, 2014

I found a loophole.

Mom said I couldn't leave the house.

Oh shit sorry. I'll start again.

Dear Oli (Can't forget to greet you :P),

Like I was saying, Mom never said I couldn't go into the backyard, right? The backyard is part of the house, I think.

So I decided to go swimming, and Mom didn't stop me.

It was hot today -but that was to be expected, of course. And I was looking just a little pasty (I wanna look hot for Frank, ya know), so I figured it'd be a two in one! Swimming and tanning!

I invited Mikey too. He didn't come.

I pitifully played Marco Polo with myself (Don't ask), and floated for a little while.

Luckily, since I'm Italian, I tanned a bit without burning.

I'm not really tan now, I just look like a living person instead of a vampire.

Not that I would really mind being a vampire...

It's fun floating in the pool, I must say.

Especially when you bring a book with you.

I used one of those inflatable bed thingies and read the book Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

It's an alien romance story.

And it's amazing.

Honestly, I want an alien boyfriend now.

Maybe Frank is an alien. It would explain his godly looks...

But even if he's not, I'll still like him.

I feel that connection with him. That vibe. That spark..

Maybe I'm just crazy.

I didn't hear anything from Mikey today. I think he's still pissed about being grounded.

Well you know what? I am too.

Especially, since I didn't do anything! I wanted to go see Frank! Is that too much to ask?

Well I'm done bitching for today.

See you tomorrow,

XO,

G

_________________________________________________

(A/N: Again, a late update >.< SORRYYYY! Thank you for all the votes, comments, and follows! It means a lot to me! If you get a chance check out some of my other stories ^^

I noticed that I haven't been dedicating the past few chapters. I totally forgot. If you want a chapter dedicated to you, just say so :)

I'm curious, what's your favorite chapter so far? :33

Well, I'm not gonna waste anymore of your time :P)

~Ellie