Entry 8

Pic is Frank 'Adonis.'

Friday, April 18, 2014

Dear Oli,

Today is Good Friday.

It was a good Friday, I think.

You may notice the beautiful dark green lock on you today. I have fulfilled the second commandment of Gerard Way. You are now lockable. Yay!!!

I bought the lock at the CVS (whatever that stands for) that's a mile away. The same convenience store that I had walked to the day I saw Adonis for the first time.

As I walked over I saw him skateboarding on the sidewalk with his friends. I remembered Ray. He's kind of hard to miss with his out of control frizzy afro. I didn't know who the other guy was though.

Not like it really matters.

What actually matters is that I found out Adonis's name (so I guess I can't really call him that anymore).

I walked really slowly so I could observe the boy on the other side of the sidewalk. He looked like he was about to do a trick.

I was right.

He did some sort of flippy thing, but I wasn't really paying attention. All I saw were those beautiful black locks bouncing in the light.

I might be a little obsessed.

Apparently the trick he did must have been pretty cool because his friends were like "Yay Frank!" and "You go Frankie!" and "Frankenstein is the man!".

I gathered that his name is Frank. Well, either that or Frankenstein...

Frank. What a nice name.

It's good to have something to call him now.

Again, after I had left the convenience store after buying your new lock, they weren't there. They probably have a path they take everyday, or every-day-they-have-no-school.

That's cool I guess.

I'm really excited that I know his name now.

Once I find out his last name, I'll be able to look him up in the yearbook!

Or is that too stalkerish?

Well, either way, it doesn't matter since he's straight.

Straight.

Ugh.

Well, to change topics, Mikey was gone today again. I hope his girlfriend doesn't get pregnant.

I'm too young to be an uncle.

I haven't even met her yet. All that I know is that her name is Alice or something. I wasn't paying that much attention when he was going on about how sexy her body is and stuff.

I bet he wishes he had a straight brother.

Well, no such luck.

You're okay with me being gay though, right Oli?

Thanks for being so supportive.

We're totes BFFLs :P

I bet you're gay too.

We should date ;)

XO,

G

____________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Another chappie :D! Don't worry I've been working on my other stories too (and also a new story that I haven't put up yet) and they'll be up soon. Thanks for all the lovely feedback, it just makes my day :))

~ELLIE <333