Music of Love (Remade)

Years fly by like leaves in the wind. The frigid winter where me and Nagito built snowman. Calm springs where we strolled in the park. Hot summers where we stayed the hell inside.Then again until the seasons turned into years. Now it was summer once again. The beginning of my years of middle school. Today the boy had not let go of my hands since we left my apartment. "Nagito, Where are we going" I asked feeling blush creep on my face. In was only natural to develop feelings for your childhood friend. "Don't worry about it" He turned and smiled at me making me blush more. "Anyway" He rubbed his head with his free hand and asked "Are you ready for school" I growl "Don't speak of it" Once again he laughs at me. Our walking stopped as we heard the blaring song of an ice cream truck. "Do you want one?" I ask pulling out my wallet.
"Here let me buy you one" He lets go off my hand pulling out a ten dollar bill. I pick one that looked like a patriot popsicle. "Here we are" Nagito says. I look out to see a blanket in a field of grass. Small flowers were seen across the vase field. "Wow, This is all so gorgeous"
"So are you" He mumbles looking down at the ground. "Hmm?" I ask smiling at the boy. He clears his throat "Nothing ... let's just sit down" I do as he says Sitting there a small gust of breeze blows strand of brown hair off my shoulder. "Oh, I forgot to say you look good today" Nagito giggles nervously which was not like him. To also mention I was wearing shorts and a baggy t that shows off my sides. "Oh this old thing" I laughed at him falling on my back onto the blanket. I see his eyes glaze over me "Avi ..." he says when he meets my eyes "I-" He stops closing his eyes and falling next to me. "What was it?" I ask looking at him.
"Nothing ... never mind" He says not making eye contact. "Is it bad?" I ask springing up. He shakes his head "No! Not anything like that"
"Do you have a crush on a girl?" He looks at me clearly confused "I bet she's beautiful!' I squeal rubbing his head "Baby Ko finally has a crush" He sits up now "Aw! They grow up so fast"
"Avi ... stop" he rolls his eyes. "Who is it?" I jump eagerly. "D-don't worry about it!" He says blush obvious on his face. " Guess I'll have to tickle it out of you" I said digging at his sides. He laughs until finally he can't take it anymore and kisses me. I went limp with shock "Nagito ..." He looks at me with nervous eyes "Good now I don't have to act like I'm happy for you"
"What?" He screams grabbing onto his chest. I laugh "I was actually pretty salty when I thought you liked someone else" Nagito rolls his eyes "Thank god" He laughs "It would of been awkward if the mariachi band came and you said no" I look around "I swear if you-" Nagito cut me off with another kiss "I'm sorry ... I've been waiting to do that all day" He sighs playing with my hair. "I've been waiting a year" I stuck out my tongue. "I've been waiting since we meet" I frowned my eyebrows "You didn't know what kissing was when we meet !" The sky began to turn a pinkish orange. The walk home was quiet, but I couldn't help but smile. We throw glances at each other never saying anything. At the door Nagito grabbed my other hand "Will you go out with me?"
"Nope! I just kissed you because we're best friends" I rolled my eyes pulling him into a hug "Of course I will!" Nagito claps his hands together and screams "Great!" Men with instruments blare as he gives me a kiss goodbye. "Nagito!" He shrugs as the men follow him down the street.