Life at Future Foundation

When I started showing Nagito and I were wisped away with Future Foundation. A few people stayed behind like Aoi to child proof the island. And Togami appointed Makoto as my personal slave.

"How are you doing?" Togami asked sitting down on the sofa next to me. We were in the Future Foundation's lobby honestly I found the decorations boring. There was no color and really I just wanted to paint it... anything but what it is and of course ugly colors... like puke green or shit brown. Oh! Wait I'm getting off subjected.

"Well... I'm one month pregnant and I'm already huge" I rolled my eyes.

Togami let out a chuckle "Maybe you're having twins"

My eye's shot open "Don't jinx me!"

"Calm down everything's going to fine"

I let out a sigh "Put your family's name on it"

"What do you mean?"

I whined louder "Everything comes true when you do!"

Togami put on a soft smile and patted my head "In the name of the Togami family I promise you both of your babies well be fine"

"I'm not having twins... Fuck! You definitely jinxed it now" I said almost in tears.

That's when all the sudden Togami's hand was smacked away.

"Sweetie I got the icepack you wanted" Nagito said as if he didn't do anything wrong. Togami gave him a sick look, before getting up and walking away. "What's his problem" Nagito said still playing the innocent act.

I placed it on my back and god did it feel amazing. "Were you getting jealous?" I asked calmly.

"No! Of course not..."

I let out a playful giggle "Tonight on Saturday live the rich spoiled brats go head to head"

Nagito tried his best not laugh but failed "Wait... since you've dated both of us doesn't that mean you're attracted to money?"

"What?"

Nagito got let on a small smirk "You only dated us. And we were both rich not to mention you became best friends with Fuyuhiko"

"Are you implying that I only dated you because of money" I said getting offended.

"NO! It was a joke"

"Well... excuse me if I don't want to be YOUR entertainment" I said getting up as fast as a pregnant woman could manage.

"Avi... You know I didn't mean it that way," Nagito said jumping up too. I stormed off to Makoto's room in a rage. I didn't mean to knock hard but I did. He opened the door and let me in.

"What's wrong?" he said grabbing me a cup tea.

I complete forgot what I was mad about and noticed the teakettle. "What is that doing in your room"?

"Togami sometimes texts me in the middle of the night for tea" Makoto said in annoyed tone.

We ranted to each other like middle age house wives. That's when my phone buzzed I got a text message it was from Aoi.

Aoi: Hey J

Me: Hi

It wasn't long before I got a reply. She seemed to be having a good time with everyone on the beach.

Aoi: I have a date!!!!

With these words I initially called her "With whom?"

"Hajime" She said sounding excited. 'Wow! He really went for it. I'll give it to him he has balls' I thought before asking, "Where are you going for the date?"

"I don't know. I'm letting him surprise me!" Aoi said getting louder with every word.

'That's how Nagito's and mine first date and me was. Aww... I miss Ko!' I thought randomly wanting cuddles.

"I'm really happy we've been spending time together while working" Aoi almost yelled.

"So you two are dating now, right?"

There was a pause "If he gets this date right yeah!"

I let out a short laugh "What if he has donuts?"

"If he has donuts... I'm marrying him," Aoi laughed.

We talked for a while longer before there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Aoi I'll call you back" I said before hanging up and walking to the door. It was Haugakure he wore a nervous grin "Are you better know?"

"Yeah... sorry if I said anything to you" But to my surprise Togami stepped in front of him "Good because I am no dying today" 'He used Haugakure as a human shield... classy' I thought staring up at the tall blonde boy "Is there something you need?" I asked trying to sound kind but failing of course

"I just... well... was checking up on you" he scratched the back of his head. Makoto glanced up at Togami, but back down. Makoto wore a smirk for some reason like he was on the verge of laughing. Togami shot him an evil look through his glasses. "Well, I'm doing fine! Thanks to Makoto's tea!" I smiled brightly. Togami walked in and plopped on Makoto's bed "Bring me a cup too"

Makoto did as he was told, but murmured under his breathe the whole time. "You can't boss Makoto around!"

"I can too"

"Why?" I said getting aggravated.

A sly smirked appeared on his face "Makoto is my bitch! What's that saying.... Ah! I licked it's mine"

I let out a long laugh knowing it was a joke, but Makoto didn't. "I'm telling Kirigiri!"

"NO! Don't she'll have my ass!" Togami said that.

I looked down at the ground Oh! They started dating while I was on the island I remember now!' Makoto had called me screaming like a little girl. Makoto gave him his tea and then walked over to sit next to me on the sofa. We all had small take exchanging jokes sometimes. 'I remember this! The sweet past... so many memories! But I still miss Nagito... I guess I'll have to apologize'