Hajime's Time to Shine

Everyone surrounded TeruTeru shocked by his sudden return. He seemed sad. His file did say he was close to his mom. I felt sorry for him everyone did.

"Are you alright?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

He didn't even bother to put on his fake accent "No! Why would it be"

I frowned "Your mom saved you! I doubt she wants you to mourn her. She want's you to live that's why she died. She loved you.... she wanted you to be happy. You're disrespecting your mom's last wishes.... I know it's hard but try"

He looked at me probably because he barely knew me and I was yelling at him. I've never been an inspirational speaker, but I can shot some words that mean something. Without saying another word I motion for Hajime to follow me outside. I closed the door behind us "I suppose Togami already told you"

"What- I mean he told me something then Souda mention something about you and Nagito getting it on.... And then he ran off"

I was puzzled and then after connected the dots laughed. "Well anyways you were the one who collected all the hope shards, so.... you can bring some people back" And then it hit me Fake Togami since he became the leader of the group everyone trusted him. It was perfected! I smiled at my wicked idea. And then told Hajime we both agreed that it was smart. Togami would bring back too people he seemed to be a strong person so I hoped he could bare it. The plan was set into motion. Hajime went with the future foundation. I was worried about him. Hajime is like a little bother I don't want to put him in any dangerous situation, but I couldn't help it.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist "Hey Waifu!"

I smiled feeling his warmth smelling his scent. I turned around and kissed him.

"Can't get enough" Nagito said pulling away with a smirk. 'So this is my life' I smiled thinking about all the things fate has done. All the ups and downs, but I know I'll get through it with you. The only one who could steal my happiness with a single phrase. I was scared of the power he had over me but I still couldn't help but smile.

TeruTeru cooked that night. He seemed a lot happier I was glad my words gain some ground no one can really recover from that. Everyone sat together like a big happy family. It gave me and Nagito a chance to tell everyone the good news.

"We're getting married!" I said after everyone sat down

Sonia's eyes let up with stars "Oh! I've never seen a wedding in this country"

Akane laughed "And you're gonna ask me to be your maid of honor, right ?"

Sonia asked plenty of times what that meant, but I didn't bother to tell her. I've watched too many movies where this is turned into a big thing.

"Fuck, this isn't what I meant Nagito" Fuyuhiko said in a low voice "I feel like I'm marrying off a sister"

Wha- No there no way. Is he "Hiko!"

He looked at me with a shocked expression "You still remember that dumb nickname"

"Ah! so this is Pinky" Peko said with a shocked expression.

My mom use to work for his, wait.... does that mean my mom was a gangster. This all happened when we were seven so the memory is scarce.

"I have to thank you your why my young master is what he is now" Peko showed a small smile.

"Don't call me that" Fuyuhiko mumbled.

I smiled so brightly "God, that was forever ago"

He nodded in agreement "It seemed like forever since you made me eat sweets"

Nagito smiled "Seems like her she can't take no for an answer"

"Hmm... she seems to be a wild kitten" Gundam said rubbing his scarf.

"Indeed" Sonia agreed. Did she understand him?

We all helped clean up. I decide to hit the sack early.

"Hey! Can I walk with you?" Fuyuhiko asked from the door.

I looked back at him and then a big smile said of course. "Nagito his treating you good, right?"

"Yeah, sometimes he's a sarcastic douche, but it's a package deal" I joked.

He let out a little chuckle "Just making sure your like a little sister to me" he smiled.

I was the only shoulder he could cry on when his died. " This is my stop by Hiko!"

He let out a small comforting chuckle "Bye, Pinky"

I walked in and plopped down on the bed. 'It feels like everyone here is close to me like we met somewhere before'