What Have you been Doing all this Time

"Avi... I'm kind of curios of your life when we were apart" Nagito said turning to face me on the sofa. We were in the lobby everyone was huddle around.

"It sounds interesting" Hajime agreed with Nagito. Everyone seemed to want to hear it.

I cleared my throat for dramatic effect "Well I wondered around in search for my runaway love". Nagito snapped his fingers as if we were in a poet bar. Everyone let out a short laugh before a continued with less dramatic words "It was long before the Future foundation found me. They trained me. The rest is kind of boring. It all started getting fun when they rescued Makoto and the rest"

"That's three boys you couldn't of possible waited for Nagito that long" Akane asked nugging Souda with her elbow.

"Well... No I didn't" I was cut off my Nagito yelling "I knew it! Makoto, right?"

I looked down " Bakuya ... I dated Bakuya for a month"

Everyone face was in shock. "It was worse month of my life. I was almost killed on several occasions! He was rude, but he did have his cute moments. I mean even the way he asked me out was snobbish"

Sonia looked at me with a curious expression "How was it snobbish?"

With the best Togami impression I said "Look, all the ladies here are over age, so that only leaves four. Two hate me and the others bat shit insane. I, Byakuya Togami will allow you to be my girlfriend"

Nagito seemed kind of angry "Why did you go out with a jerk like that?"

"The sex was kinky as fuck" I said holding back a smile.

Everyones jaw dropped. "What was that?" Hajime rubbed the back of his neck.

"OH! We did every where. On my desk, The shower, on Makoto's bed hell I even jerked him off in the cafeteria while everyone ate"

"Damn she's kinky as fuck" Souda said with stars in his eyes.

I open my mouth to add something else then Nagito and Hajime shouted "Enough"

"Your suppose to be innocent flower" Hajime said seeming sad.

"I'll kill him for dirtying you" Nagito seriously said.

They both seemed to be skimming ways to get Bakuya. Hajime and Nagito snapped out of it. "Continue" Nagito said clearing his throat.

"Our relationship didn't work because I was still dedicated to Nagito" I said grabbing his hand. "So we both decide to go our separate ways... well actually Byakuya hates my guts. The rest of the time I spent trying to save Nagito"

"That was an excellent story... I wish that we had taking the same route" Peko said in a quiet tone. Everyone shook their head in approval.

"That's all in the past right now My girl and I will depart for our cabin. I have a surprise for her" Nagito said sticking a thumb up at Hajime and the other boys. That made me extremely nervous.

'Nagito knows I'll do THAT with him... so why did he tell them that' I let that thought ponder in my head while  the love of my life and me walked hand in hand.