Hope's Peak Academy (Revised)

We used to celebrate each month we stayed together, but as it dragged on into years we felt it unnecessary. We just meet up and cuddle... our one year and six months was no different excepted Nagito was now millionaire. He was kidnapped (not for long) and found a lottery ticket for a large sum of money.
'Man ... What a lucky guy' An old childhood friend said. I don't honestly remember how they look, which is sad. I know they're part of a rich family. I know they're a girl by the name. They curse a lot and is one of the funniest people I know.
'I wouldn't say that ... he did get kidnapped' I texted back before placing my phone underneath my lap "Would you consider yourself lucky?" He shrugs "On and off" I sigh "Weird"
He continues braiding my hair "Yeah ... but it comes in handy!" I slap his hand away from my hair "Even lucks on your side you brat!" I feel a buzz underneath me 'That's kind of fucked' Hiko said sending a laughing face. 'Boi! I know we need to cleanse his soul!' I sent it before continuing 'That's the devil right there' Nagito scoffed reading over my shoulder. His hand touches my face pulling me close enough to give a peak on the lips.
Things got better over time. I was happy just to be with him. Once we got to 8th grade I thought things would get even better. I mean I had so much to wish for like going to our senior dance, but not for the chance of the crown. We were going to spike the punch. And give the principle pot brownies. It was going to be the best senior pranks ever, but that was a long time away from 8th grade. "Wait" an eager Nagito caught up to me on my way to school "Oh! Not taken your private jet today" I laughed which he joined in on despite being out of breathe.
"I got into Hope's Peak Academy!" He said out of nowhere grabbing my hand. I took a deep breath. Who was going to help me with school work? Hope's Peak is states away how will we see each other, but the look on his face made unable to argue so smiling joyfully I ask "Really? You're an Ultimate!"
"No, I just won a lottery" Nagito said, calming down a little. "What does that make you?" Nagito laughed at my questioned "Ultimate Lucky Student"
"Ironic" I grunted "Well, you did it! I'm so proud of you" I touched the side of his face as if he saw the sadness in my eyes Nagito shoots a smile and says "I thought you'd move with me" I look away from him "I don't really have a talent" I whispered. Nagito blushed a little before saying "I'm going to put a lot of money into resigning you as a reserve student" I felt a rush of excitement "I can't believe it!" I laugh hugging him "We're going to Hope's Peak" I grabbed hold of his hand and I didn't want to let go even when we arrived in front of my first class.
"Um? Avi-" Nagito, started but I cut him off with a "No"
"You can't drag me to class with you" Nagito said, pulling me in front of him and grabbing my other hand "This weekend to celebrate let's have a date at my place"
I roll my eyes "Finally!" Nagito just laughs kissing my forehead before disappearing into the crowd.