Engaged in strange affairs

When Nagito and I finally arrived at the cabin I felt butterflies in my stomach. Nagito smiled while opening the door for me. When I entered I found a rose in a test tube leaning against a pink fluffy bear.

"It's so cute!" I hugged it and then I picked up the rose "You... got Makoto's help didn't you?"

Nagito looked at me in shock "How do you know?"

"Reasons..." I said with a kind of annoyed tone. Not at Nagito, but at Makoto. He's given this gift so many times... I have 20 back at the future foundation and Kyoko.... poor Kyoko.

I sat down on the bed and smiled "Ko, What's all this about"

Nagito let out a big sigh "I.. wanted this to be special, but I also wanted it to be private. Ugh! I've already ruined the whole thing"

I stood up and put my hands on Nagito's shoulders "Calm down just being here with you is special"

He put on a light smile and pulled me closer "Will you marry me?"

My face shot red. He's proposing... oh my "Yes! Of course! I love you"

I hugged him while squealing. It was a surprise he didn't go death. Nagito laughed in relief "Hajime and Fuyuhiko set me straight. I've been taking you for granted, but that changes now. I love you and don't think it's possible to stop". That's when our lips meet. I was slowly pushed to the bed. This where the story get's dirty and I'm going to not say all the details. I'll only say one word 'FINALLY!'. We laid there for awhile gaining are composer.

"Nagito..." I smiled breathing heavily.

Nagito looked at me then blushed "There's still some on your face"

So much for saving the dirty details..... "Oh, Where?"

"I'm sorry I was sure I got it all in your mouth" Nagito panicked before taking his thumb and wiping the excess away. Before he could wipe it away I grabbed his and licked it. Nagito's embarrass look turn into a smirk really quick. He kissed my cheek and said "Your so cute" and he breathed heavily in my ear "What I wouldn't do for you? What I wouldn't do 'to you'"

My face heated up just like the rest of my body. I turned to face as we were about to kiss again someone banged on the door "NO! Please tell me I'm not too late"

"Togami!" I sat up with a shocked face.

I threw some clothes on and whispered to Nagito plenty of times to do the same. But he just ignored me. "Oh! Avi how naughty" Nagito practically yelled. I gave him an angry look, but he returned a wicked grin. I fit through the cracked door "Hey"

"Your face... I can tell... I'm too late. Oh well! goodbye" Togami said turning around to leave.

I grabbed his shoulder "Why are you here?"

he turn around "Everyone loves Hajime, but there can only be one"

"So goddamn dramatic, but I delt with this for awhile so I'm use to it. What he meant was that Hajime can bring one person back'

"Rich spoiled white boy say what now?" I said trying to be funny.

He looked at me blankly and then said "That and we found TeruTeru's mom on her death bed to be exact... with all her remaining strength she brought her son back to life"

I returned his blank expression "Now I have to deal with that pervert!"

Togami lowered his head "Don't worry, I made sure he knew not to mess with you, because I love you" He muttered the last part so I didn't hear him, or I acted like I didn't.

I smiled "Thank you, but how'd you do that"

He turned around and let out a small chuckle "With my demon powers"

I laughed as his presence slowly drifted away. I thought I should probably go tell Nagito about the conversation. I swung the door open to my surprise I hit Nagito's stalking ear.

I stared angrily down at my still naked fiancee. He yelled a bunch of excuses, but I ignored them.

"Here!" Nagito said handing me a ring he had in his fist.

I quickly shut the door and grabbed it. It was beautiful. I wasn't expecting a ring because of our situation.

"It was my mothers.... I was surprise when Makoto returned it to me" Nagito said with a smile.

I smiled "This is really sweat... put some clothes on" my voice never swayed from a sweet tone.

"Why don't you take yours off" Nagito suggested in the sexist tone he could possible do.

I stood up and took my jacket off and threw it Nagito. And then I slowly unbuttoned my top two buttons "Whoa! it's hot outside I wouldn't wear the jacket today Nagito-san" I said his name as if I were close to a moan. And then walked out hearing Nagito shout behind me "Ultimate Lucky student they said! Should be easy they said!"

I giggled all the way to the beach.