Perfect Date

I announced my pregnancy to everyone. Everyone was completely supportive. It made me wonder why I was so nervous; I guess I forgot how amazing everyone on this island is. You'd think Hajime's confession would make the two of us would stop being so close, but nope we're just as much friends as we were yesterday. The only thing that scared me that day was I didn't know where Nagito was. I woke up and he wasn't lying next to me.

"I'm sure he's off... plotting to kill us all" Souda said scratching his pink hair.

I shot him a death glare "He has changed"

"He blew me up"

"And she blew him now shut the fuck up!" Fuyuhiko yelled. I started to choke on my eggs 'blew him!'

"Are you alright?" Peko said calmly drinking a cup of tea. I swear she reminds me so much of Kyoko. War could rage and the both of them will be sitting there talking about swords and justice. "I'm fine," I said catching my breath.

"When is Future Foundation coming to get you?" Hajime asked with a smile.

I took a deep sigh "When I start showing"

There was a moment of silence. It drowned me... I hate silence. The heavy air matching my heavy heart was too much to handle. 'Someone say something!' Hajime saw the sadness behind my eyes and tried to soothe it "It's only for awhile and you'll come back with a little baby boy or girl"

"Hajime, you're right"

He smiled at me. 'Hajime... How did you ever go under despairs nail? You're so hopeful and sweet! Is it all and act?' I stared at the male, which made him uncomfortable.

"Just stay safe! I don't need to lose another sister" Fuyuhiko said with a slight blush.

I started to laugh, "Don't worry if I'm dying your dying with me!"

"Bond by blood!"

"And kept by choice!" I shouted. It was the oath we took when we were young. 'This is my life and one day it'll be ours' I rubbed my still small stomach.

"Honey, I'm home!" Nagito busted to though the door. He seemed really... really happy. "Have you all been nice to mommy?" He said coming over and kissing my cheek. "Oh, Shut up" I laughed.

Mahiru let out a deep sigh "That's so cute..."

"If you want we can play house some day" TeruTeru said with a wink.

To that Mahiru said "EW! No and anyways I'm a strong independent woman and I don't need no man"

"Seconded!" Hajime joked.

"I agree too!" I laughed along.

Nagito put a small smile and said "Nope you have me"

"Ahhhh! Fuck off!" I smiled big and pushed him away.

Everyone started to laugh. Hiyoko was still asleep and Gundam was somewhere with Sonia.

"Let's go on that date I promised you" Nagito grabbed my hand.

"Bye guys!" I shouted behind us. Nagito led me to an isolated place on the beach. There was tent and a place for a fire.

"A camping trip?"

"Yep!" Nagito let out a small chuckle "I remember you saying you use to go a lot when you were younger"

'That was a long time ago...' I thought taking in my surroundings. "This is going to be fun" I smiled despite my worries.

"First! Let's go play in the tent" Nagito grabbed. I guess you know what went down.

"Well that was fun" Nagito said with a giant smile.

"Yeah" I said putting my head on his chest. Nagito flipped me over with a playful growl. "I caught you!"

I started to laugh, "What are you going to do?"

Nagito gave me a long kiss before lowering his head to... blow on my stomach.

Loud scary laughs escaped from my mouth "No! Stop!" I struggled to say. He stopped for a second to stop laughing. After the second time Nagito stopped I quickly sat up "I hate you" I said laughing so hard I was crying. "I'm sorry, but you were just so cute" Nagito gently touched my stomach "I can't wait to see my boy"

"Wait, what if it's a girl?"

"Then I'm killing TeruTeru," He said with still a kind smile. I put my hand on his "Your going to be an amazing daddy" Nagito's eyes opened big "You think so?"

"Of course!"

Nagito got up and looked outside "Sunset already?"

"Well, It took you forever to set this all up" I laughed. A smirk "Or am I just super lucky"

Nagito pulled me outside. My eyes weren't prepared for what I would see. It was a perfect sunset. "It's beautiful!" I squealed.

"Yeah, you are" He wrapped his arms around me.

"Nagito...I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"Being a mom... What if I can't? What if you leave?" I was going to go on about my worries before he cut in "Whoa! Leave you? Why would I ever do that?"

Tears streamed from my eyes "My dad"

"I'm not leaving like him I would never"

"What if I push you away?" I wiped my eyes.

Nagito let out a small chuckle "You can't"