I am Lucky, You are Lucky; Let us get Lucky together

Nagito wasn't far behind. We walked side by side hand in hand.

"I love you" I said gripping the boy's hand harder "But... I haven't been completely honest with you"

Nagito looked back with shocked eyes "W-what is it?"

'It'll have to wait.... I don't want to ruin your time' I thought giving him a reassuring smile "It's nothing bad. Just something you deserve to know"

He looked like he wanted to ask more, but didn't. He trusted me... I'm glad it's nothing bad I just didn't tell. I knew he'd think the dreams were his fault. 'Should I even be telling him this' I kept a smile, but the question still puzzled me. When we got to the beach everyone was there except for Akane and Nekomaru.

"Before you ask they had a race and they're somewhere in the water" Fuyuhiko said with a bored face.

I looked out at the big ocean they were nowhere to be seen. I assumed they'd be fine. Nagito and I picked a spot on the beach to start our awesome sand castle.

"Can we help" Sonia and Gundam approached us.

I smiled happily before saying "The more the merrier"

"See young master, they wouldn't mind if we joined" I heard Peko practically yell.

Fuyuhiko blushed "D-Don't call me that! And I don't want to build a fucking sand castle!"

"But you just said-" She started but was cut of by Fuyuhiko angry stare.

All four of us looked at each other "Go ask him Avi!!!" Nagito said as if I missed the hint.

I smiled at all the faces that stared in agreement. I walked over to him and Peko and cleared my throat "I am formally inviting you to build a fucking sand castle"

They looked at me in shock "What am I not allowed to curse" I did all the time in my head I added in thoughts.

I heard Fuyuhiko take a big gulp "It's not that.... Whatever I accept your fucking formal invatation"

For a long time we built the best sandcastle, actually we spent almost the whole time being a beach.

"Oh, Fuyuhiko and Nagito do you remember that song I use to sing to cheer people up" I laughed recalling the times it made them smile.

"You mean that old ass song that never worked.... I still remember every word" Fuyuhiko casually said.

"I do not get it, what is this song of happiness" Sonia said putting down her shovel.

I smiled at Nagito "Wanna show her"

"No"

"Fuyuhiko, eh" I said turning my gaze to him.

"Hell no" 

"Fine! all sing it by myself" I took a deep breathe and then began "I am Happy, you are happy; Lets us be happy together. Whether the weather is rainy or sunny, I will always be your funny-honey-bunny~"

I smiled big and wrapped my arms around Fuyuhiko and Nagito. And to my surprise Nagito sung one verse "I am lucky, you are lucky; let us get lucky together~"                                                                         Fuyuhiko let out a big sigh before joining in "Whether the weather is cloudy or breezy, 

I'll be there to say "Hey, c'mon, let's take it easy!~"

Cause isn't it nice to have the friends that you do? And isn't it nice that the sky is so blue? And isn't it nice to say "I love you"? Chugga chugga choo choo woo-oo!" The three of us sung together... well the boys kind of said it more than sang it.