Welcome to the Family

When I got to my 3rd trimester Nagito would not let me out of his sight. I could get up and do anything. If Nagito wasn't babysitting me it was Makoto. Togami left for the island to ensure the job was getting done. It had been 3 months. And Togami had taken a liking to Mahiru. He was attracted to how strong will she was, but I heard from Hajime that they fought like cats and dogs. I had him ask what's her idea of him and strangely she liked him too. I really didn't understand why those two were drawn together. I guess you can't limit love.

"Just go for it!" I yelled at him over the phone.

"Don't get too worked up" Nagito reminded me. I heard Togami let out a quiet sigh "I will"

"Don't call me back until you do!" I said hanging up. I knew it was cruel but that's the only way to motivate Togami. I put my head on Nagito's shoulder "Everyone's finding love"

"Except for Haugakure, Toko, and I don't think Komaru is with anyone," Nagito said sounding like a smart ass.

"You're making it hard not to stressed" I said falling on to my back.

Nagito took a deep sigh before falling down beside me "I can't wait anymore I wish you'd just have the baby right now"

That's when I felt a sharp pain "AHH! You bastard!" It was the worst pain I had every felt. I want to skip my water breaking, rushing to the hospital, and then going through hours of excruciating pain. Let's not go into detail about all of that, and skip to the beautiful part... holding my babies. Sara had my brown hair and her father's gray eyes and Ash... black hair like my father. He had his fathers smile and gray eyes. Nagito held the babies in his arms "Hey, I'm your daddy"

"Nagito, they're beautiful," I said on the edge of crying.

"You did so good" Nagito smiled big.

Everyone was excited when I was able to bring the babies home. "Let me see them!" Makoto said taking Sara into his arms. Komaru came and picked up Ash they both seemed to be at awe. "They're so cute!" Makoto said making silly faces at Sara.

"What can you do? They get it from their mom" He said kissing me on the check. The pleasure of being a mommy was enough to make your heart bust. But the pain hadn't ended having to get up early to take care of TWO babies was enough to make your head burst. We waited until the babies where one month to bring them to island. That's were I got some good news.

"We've all decided to stay" Makoto said with a smile.

"Huh?"

Togami let out a small chuckle "We're starting our own secret base here"

My eyes got big "That's amazing!"

"Thank Kyoko! She came up with everything," Aoi said hugging onto Hajime's arm. "Yeah and Aoi has convinced me to join" Hajime said looking lovely down at Aoi. Mahiru rolled her eyes "I'm joining, but it has nothing to do with you" She elbowed Togami in the ribs. "You know you love me... or maybe your just high from how much hair dye you use on your hair" Togami hugged her while laughing. Nagito wrapped his arms around me and smiled "I guess we don't have to say goodbye"

I took a look around me 'Look at my family... Look how beautiful. I'm glad I can bring you guys up in this environment'