A little taste of Despair

I woke up tired. But it wasn't as bad as I imagined it. It was easy in and out. But it didn't add any relief to my raging headache. As soon as I opened my eyes I was greeted by worried glances.

"It worked! You're alive!" I heard a voice shout.

I shook my head "Ugh... where's Nagito" I asked weakly.

"He...woke up before you" Makoto said a concern look on his face.

"Honestly we thought you died" Kyoko plainly said I would of said coldly if I was a stranger.

"Is she awake?" An eager voice said entering the room.

Are eyes locked and I saw pure happiness on his face. I could tell I was deeply loved by everyone in the room. 'All this for trash like me' My eyes widened at the thought. it didn't sound like me... but you can't control your thoughts. I shrugged it off as a coincidence.

"Are you okay?" Nagito asked his face full of concern.

"I'm fine" I said making a smile.

"Let's leave them alone" Kyoko hinted at Makoto. He looked shockingly at her before actually getting it "Oh! Yeah we should"

"Okay man don't do anything too dirty" Yasuhiro Hagakure pervertedly winked.

I rolled my eyes at the comment. Yasuhiro can be awesome to hang out with and other times he annoying.

"So..." Nagito hesitated "They said I can't stay. I have to go to the island like the others"

I looked up at Nagito "When are we leaving".

Nagito smiled and stroked my short hair "You cut it"

"Oh, yeah it was a part of training" I said looking down with a flushed face.

Nagito stopped and grabbed my chin to lean my face upwards. Are lips meet for the first time in a very long time.

I let out a chuckle "Things like this is what I miss"

'Let's make it last this time. I... want to be with you forever." Nagito smiled at my blushing face.

I stood up and hugged him. 'So much love for trash like m-' There it was again a depressing thought. The thoughts filled my head and I felt like I was drowning.

"I love you" I muttered almost in a trance.

"I love you, too" I felt him laugh a little.

A burst of pain strung up to my head I hastily sat down. The pain was bright and I couldn't see anything else. When the brightness went down I was on a airplane. I walked and looked in every seat that's when I noticed Nagito. He wasn't the tall handsome boy I loved he was a 3 year old baby. He was in the arms of a woman that was sitting next to a man. Recalling a picture Nagito showed me I assumed that they were his parents.

"Everyone take their seats" the flight attendant said.

I looked frantically around for a seat, but everyone had a person. I held my breath preparing for the confrontation, but none came. When I opened my eyes she wasn't there anymore in fact she was behind me.

While I was so contrasted on the mystery I was startled at the sudden rumbling. I grabbed on the seats. Then... it hit and my first instinct was to grab Nagito and he barely missed it, but catching him threw my balance off and I fell. I threw Nagito to the woman across from his parents. He was safe, but I was free falling. I started screaming and crying pretty much accepting death. And when I hit the ground I woke up. And again everyone was crowded around me, but this time all of there faces were pale

"Are you o-okay" Makoto asked.

I looked at all there faces and took a deep breathe trying to keep cool "Did I pass out"

"Yeah-" Nagito said still scared "You were screaming and crying"

A single tear fell down my face "It felt so real. I- died"

Everyone mouths opened "How" Kyoko asked.

I recalled everything that happened. Everyone looked at me in shock, but Nagito wore a guilty expression.

"It's not your fault" I soothed "I-I'm worried, too... no I'm fucking terrified. But we will get through this"

"I never said I was leaving. Not being with you is worse than death to me. I'll never ever leave your side" Nagito hugged me.

His warmth soothed me a little, but I didn't know what was happening to me.

.