*Corrupt Disk*

And then it was blank. I blinked, but it was white... that's all it was.

"You did good," A voice said with a laugh "I mean for the first person you saved" I didn't say anything... my eyes just darted back and forth for the source. "Togami she can't see you she's in a comma," A female voice said calmly. "Well, it's me Makoto now...um Nagito is safe, and I'm worried sick about you!" The voice said with a small chuckle. "I think we all are" The female voice said not changing her tone.

"Yeah! I'll try to save you some doughnuts" A more hyper voice rang. A male let out a loud sigh "Let me speak! Togami here the memories were easy to deal with... but we're going to throw a harder one at you. This one you'll be given two personalities hope and despair... You can probably guess who you're saving next" The voiced paused. 'Saving? I'm in love with Nagito, right? Yeah, I mean I've been with him all my life' I thought. "Be safe! That's an order... partner" The voice finished.

"We're starting now" The calm voice said "I can tell you'll do fine... be safe my friend"

The all white background began to glitch until it gave way to a rainy street. 'My name is Cat... wait no Avi... I'm Cat Hara and I can't go on' I thought collapsing on the wet road. The world I once knew is now in shambles. I started to cry ever since he left everything has gone to shit.

(If nobody has figured this out... I'm a terrible person whose trying to squeeze more reads for my Hajime Fanfic XD. If your uninterested in that or the TRUE PLOT.... then this chapter never happened)