New Friends

Excusing the incident the future foundation sent Nagito and me off to Jabberwock Island. I snuggled up next to Nagito who's been quiet the whole time.

"Are you okay?" I asked lifting my head of his shoulder.

Nagito looked straight at me which was unlike him since were faces were so close "What... Am I going to say to them all. I terrorized them. Hell I basically killed Chaiki. And I blew up Souda"

"Oh! yeah I saw that" I said looking away "I'm going to tell you something and only you Alter Ego the one who created Chaiki based her off of Makoto".

Nagito burst out laughing "And Hajime fell in love with her... its actually not that funny"

"Then why the hell did you laugh" I said my face getting red.

"Because you always try to be funny... but you're terrible" Nagito said pulling my head back to his shoulder.

"I missed Hajime" I added quietly.

"Oh I almost forgot you two were friends weren't you. When we were at Hopespeack I didn't know why, but now I see" Nagito chuckled quietly.

We chatted for a couple more minutes before Nagito fell asleep. I couldn't go to sleep I was scared that I would have those dreams again, so while Nagito sleeped I stared at the open blue sea. I always loved how the sun shined off of it. My gaze was broke when I noticed Fuyuhiko pass by. I called out for him "Do I know you" he asked turning around.

"No, but I work with the Future Foundation" I smiled politely.

"Okay what the hell do you want" the curse word made the sentence sound like it was mean, but the tone of his voice said different. I think he just likes to curse and in my opinion he does it too much.

"How's Peko" I asked in the friendliest tone ever.

Fuyuhiko took a deep breathe "She's fine, but I had a strange dream. Wait, let me say this I know it was a memory because I was there. I've been remembering every time I went to sleep. At first I thought it was just me, you know remembering" He looked down at the ground "But then something fucked up happened I remember a private conversation Peko had with my mom. And I'm starting to get creeped out I'm not sure whats going on" I heard a faint hint of panic in his voice.

'Is he applying that.... he's dreaming Peko's memory' I asked him a lot about this subject he said it was in third person. He described it as if he was a bystander watching from afar.

"How's he doing" Fuyuhiko asked pointing to the sleeping Nagito who had arranged himself where his head was on my lap.

I rubbed sleeping Nagito's hair with a faint smile before saying "Better"

"Are you Nagito's girlfriend" Fuyuhiko asked leaning towards the open sea.

I nodded my head "We have dated since the 6th grade. What about you and Peko"

"NO!" Fuyuhiko replied really fast.

We had smalltalk for a while before Fuyuhiko said "Well I have to get going. I'll talk to you more on the island maybe you me Peko and Hajime can hit the beach"

'13... that's how many times he cursed in a friendly conversation. Anyways he didn't invite Nagito" I felt small sadness fill my heart. Poor Nagito... I hope someone forgives him. It wasn't long before Jabberwock Island was in sight. I shook Nagito fiercely "KO! we're here"

Nagito jumped up "I'm up!"

I don't know why he jumped up so fast I think I scared him.

We all got ready to get off the ship. As we all huddled near the exit I thought 'Maybe I should ask Sonia or Akane about their dreams'.