Chapter 9

Jisso's pov

"Why did you fight that night?"

"It's just a misunderstanding. Jennie is defending Rośe, I just want to help Rośe. I help her in college and I'm just upset that she's choosing to work for Jennie." I said.

"How close you are to Jennie Kim?"

"We're friends but I don't label those friendships we had. We're like sisters and as I am the oldest I'm concerning alot about them."

"Can you describe the relationship between Jennie and Rośe?"

"They're the closest one."

"How about Lisa and Jennie?" he asked.

How about them? It's rare for me to see them talking to each other, I wonder why they're seems cold.

"Are you aware that they fight at the restroom?" he said again that made me look at him.

"T-they fight?" obviously I'm not aware of it

"I-I have no idea... I never see them fighting. They're distant actually." I directly said that made his brows connected.

"Distant??"

"I think they're not that close. Lisa is closest to Rośe."

"So lisa is closer to Rośe and Jennie Kim is closest to Rośe... Rosè seems the most friendly."

"She's a sweet person." I utter.

"Can you describe Jennie's relationship to Kai?"he change the topic after taking notes.

" They've been in a year... "I answered.

" Did you have any idea or information that they had a problem? Or they fight? "

Kai told me they never had, of course Kai won't let that happen.

" I never heard anything. "i simply answered.

Kai's pov

" Am I really a suspect?? "I asked. He look at me then sat on his seat.

" Of course you are, but you don't need to be nervous if you're innocent enough."

"So,what did happen that night??" he started.

"Everything was fine... B-but before that happened I noticed Jennie seems bothered. I asked her if she's fine and she said yes."

"She's bothered??"

I nodded.

"Did she told you about a fight?" he asked.

"She never said anything t-to me."

"But you were her boyfriend. Is she that secretive person?"

"N-no, she's not." I said while slightly laughing.

Suddenly a memory flashes in my head.

****

"So when are you two planning to get married?" - Jisso

"Um not yet." - Jennie

"Why? Kai when are you going to propose?"-Jisso

" We are both busy s-so not yet. ".

" Oh you should atleast proposed. It's just a ring not the ducument, there is nothing to be pressured of mostly when you're not both yet ready... Aren't you?? "-Lisa

" I'm just saying, you know things could be worse. "she added.

" Worse?? "

" Or—yeah, maybe you two are still in the process of getting to know each other. So this moment how much do you know Jennie? "-Lisa

" What secret did she already spill out huh?? "she added.

"Ah, Jennie is not a secretive person."

"Everyone has its own dirty little secrets Kai."

****

"What's wrong Mr. Kai??" the officer catch my attention.

"Maybe it's normal T-that we keep something in our self. Maybe she's worried that I might worry for her." I utter.

"Can you describe Jennie's relationship with Ms. Manoban?" he asked that paused me.

The way they talk to each other It seems so meaningful. Somethings odd about them but I know they were friends.

"They're not t-that close I think?" I answered.

"Why do you think is that?"

I scratch my nape.

"They're not talking to each other that much."

"To the five of you who do you think is capable  to harm  Jennie Kim?" he seriously asked.

That's a hard question. He was waiting for my answer.

"Lisa."

_____

"What did you told him??" Jisso asked as we are at her office.

"I said what I have to say... He asked me about whom the person I think is capable to harm Jennie. I said it's Lisa." I answered that made her turn around.

"Lisa?? Why?"

"Well, since they are odd, can't you notice how distant they are??"

"Don't you think its way more better for us?You're innocent, I'm innocent and Lisa, she had the evidence in the first place. It's not yet acceptable that she found it." I said. She was just holding her glass of wine while having a deep thought.

"We will be out of the issue, if they knew that we are cheating on Jennie we will be the primary suspects —"

"Lisa knows Kai and if ever she'll be pinpointed she might tell our secret."

"S-so what should we do???"

Lisa's pov

I was driving my car alone, I'm heading home. We all know that I am restricted to visit Jennie since I am one of the persons of interest.

I saw the red light so I stopped for a second. After the last person walked at the pedestrian I drive the car, I turn left.

Suddenly I noticed a black SUV behind me, it was now driving faster towards me then all of a sudden a loud bang invade my ears, the SUV just bumped me that I lost control to my car until I just saw my self drove off to a Post and I hit my head at the steering wheel.

"Fu-fuck!" I hissed in pain. My pulse pulpitates so much.

I saw my face at the front mirror and a few blood is dropping down my forehead. It's not that much.

"MI-miss are you okay?" a stranger knocking out of my window.