Chapter 22

Lisa's pov

1 day  later__

I was scheduled for a photoshoot today at 8 am when someone called me while I'm still in my apartment . It's Jungkook and asked me if I could see him.

He said that he has an important thing to say.

So I drove to the hospital first, I was on the hallway when I saw two old man and woman crying outside his room.

I slowed my pace until Jackson came out from his room then he saw me. He walk towards me with a blank expression.

"W-what's happening??" I asked.

"H-he's dead. The nurse said that he's fine, but suddenly when they check him again he's not breathing. He has no pulse or any vitals."

"We've checked the cctv and it seems the footage is missing around 7 to 7:30"he added.

I take a deep breath while thinking about what he said.

" How did you know by the way? "he confusedly ask.

" A-ah.. Uhm, he called me. He said he have an important thing to say but he didn't said about anything. "I answered.

" I think it has something to do about Jennie's case. "he said.

No, I don't think so... It might be about who that person sending us those photos.

" Maybe... "I just said.

I called Jennie when I returned to my car and she pick it up.

" Jennie Jungkook is dead. "I said.

" What?! "

" He asked me to come because he needed to say something. I feel like it's about the person blackmailing us. "

" Um... Can I come to your place? Are you still at your condo? "I added

" No, I'm at home. I'll just wait for you. "she answered from the other line. I hanged up then started to drive.

When I reached her house I directly entered inside.

" HI Ms. Lisa. "the maid greeted. I smiled.

" Uhm, Ms. Kim is upstairs, please have a seat first at the couch. "she said so I just nodded.

I checked my phone when I sitted. My manager is asking why I was in a rush leaving after doing my photo shoot.

" Lisa.. "

I look at her direction. My eyes stopped at the person beside her.

Why the hell he's here?!

" I'll just see you later." Jennie said to him. Kai nodded then kissed the side of her cheeks then throw me a look.

"Jennie don't tell me—"

"He apologized." she cut me off.

"So you forgive him that easy? He should be In jail Jennie, what about those blunts he made?"

"Lisa I want to fix US. I love him... That's why." she said that paused me.

O-okay... I get it. Who I am to argue..

"O-okay... You're inlove..." I nodded then look away. I can't believe her.

I take a deep breath then look at her again.

"By the way... A-about Jungkook. He's dead. Someone did it, he was supposed to tell me something but it didn't happen." I utter then sat again.

Let's just pretend that Kai didn't came back.

"I'll find whomever that person is." I added.

"Lisa if Jungkook died becuase he knew that person, what do you think will happen to you?"

Jennie's pov

I was alone in the balcony looking outside, it's dark and feels so lonely.

My phone ringed. It's Kai... But I have no mood to answer it.

I'm aware that I move on easily. I think that's the right thing to do, I can't afford to lose someone who loves me the way I do.

****
"Lisa about the kiss. I hope you don't get it wrong, I'm just totally drunk. I'm just mad and hurt, I don't know what I'm doing that night." I explained.

"Don't worry. I know clearly what you feels, now I understand how much you love the man you have so I'm not confused Jennie." she said then pursed a smile.
****

I'm glad she knew...

Kai's pov

I'm right. She can't resist me.

She didn't even told about those blunts. I'm not really a violent person but when it comes to Jennie I can't control my self.

I want her to be mine. Mine only.

Now that Im free and Jennie and I come back again I think it's time for me to dig someone else life.

I know how dissapointed she was and she'll be in risk again if she tried to go in between our relationship.

I'm just disappointed that my plan with Jisso is failed. I'm clearly using her becuase she's a big help to me, I know she's not a simple woman. She's smart and brave, for now I know there's no chance she'll come back to me and I have no plan.

I don't want to ruin the  chances Jennie gave me.