Chapter 3

Jennie's pov

"I hate you so much!"

Her words are still in my ears and I'm starting to feel guilty.

I'm just afraid that I'll loose everything, most importantly my family. I really don't know what to do, and now I knew that somebody knows my secrets, our secret I can't just seat here and be comfortable while my whole life is threatened. It's all her fault.

"What's wrong??" Kai asked in concern suddenly Jungkook approaches that froze me in my spot.

"You two look so good." he said before throwing me a look. A look that makes me feel afraid.

"Thankyou." Kai utter, he just smiled then walked pass by us.

"You look pale. Are you really okay??" he asked again. I just shook my head then forced a smile.

"Of course I am."

Roseanne's pov

Lisa and I are both at the pool area then Jisso Unnie came.

"I'm sorry I'm just busy inside." she said.

"It's okay..." I simply utter.

"Oh Rośe , since I'm now expanding my business I think it's time for you to come over. Stop being a PA and work for me." she suddenly said that I didn't expected.

I can't utter any word because I don't know the right answer.

"Don't tell me you're still into entertainment.If it's for you maybe you're now an artist but look, you're still a PA." she added.

"Jissoyah, stop pressuring her." Jennie suddenly came.

"Then convince her to work in my company, since she always listen to you."

"That's how much she idolized you, wanted to be like you." she added.

"Do you really want to be like her? You do really want to live in fame? Nothing is real in that Rośe. I send you to college of business and you'll just gonna choose that field?Look at you, Jennie's personal assistant. "

"Unnie, I'm still trying to audition and being with Jennie unnie helped me alot." I finally speak up.

"Jissoyah let's just respect her. It's still her life, don't try to drive her own life -"

"W-wahht?? I'm helping her, something you should have done Jennie."

"So you think I'm not? , I can't force her to something she doesn't want. She already auditioned and if she'll be accepted then she can leave me." Jennie unnie said.

"You're not always right, for once listen to someone else." she added and I feel the tension between them. It's different from thier other fights.

"Do you know the problem here?? You are spoiling her so much Jennie."

"Why it seems like it's my fault when in fact I'm just helping."

"Because you always think that you were right." -Jennie

"Becuase I am. Jennie stop acting that you're always a victim-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! -"

"Can you two stop? You all have your point but you're hurting Rośe.You're not a kid anymore. Everyone is looking at us. " Lisa interfere. They both look around then calmed thier self.

Jisso's pov

I rushed inside in anger.

"Okay calmed down.Are you not used to Jennie?" Kai spoked.

" She's starting to annoy me Kai."

"Don't worry, do you want me to talk to her?" he asked.

"No need. I want you to leave her. Break up." I directly said that stopped him.

"I Ca-can't do that."

"And why not? Don't tell me you're starting to love her?"

"N-no, not like that. It's just too fast, and I can't leave her with no reason besides I still need her." he answered.

"Kai listen to me.I told you to be with her, since now that she loved you back, leaving her will tear her apart. Now if I'll tell you to leave her, then do it." I strictly said.

"But if you love me, give me more time." he said before holding my hands.

"Okay fine... But the time is up."

Lisa's pov

We are all sitting in a round table, no one dared to speak in an awkward silence.

"Thankyou.." I said to the waiter who poured wine in our glass. They served the food then we started to eat.

I noticed how tensed Jennie is,and she drunk alot. She drink the wine first before moving the food.

"Enjoy your foods." Jisso utter.

"I'm sorry Jisso Unnie..." Rośe said that made me look at her. Jisso throw her a look then nodded.

"It's fine. I'm used to it." she utter then drink her wine as if nothing happened.

I just eat my food until I heard a spoon fall.

"Jennie are you okay?" I heard Kai asked in worries that made me shift my eyes on her which is beside me.

She suddenly becomes pale and she seems lacking for air.

"Jennie??" Jisso called before standing up her seat.

"Jennie unnie??"

"I-i CA-can't -" she didn't finished her words until she fall down her seat.