Chapter 37

Third person's pov

Jisso left Rośe after she make sure she's fine.

Remembering what happened this day is stressing her out.

She knew somethings isn't right.

She sat on her swivel chair in her office then pull out the small drawer in her table. It has only one thing inside, a gun.

Seeing it again  is tormenting her mind, her hands started to sweat, she close her palms while controlling her nerves as it was started   trembling.

Lisa's pov

I really feel so tired. I feel something heavy and I feel suffocated... I don't know. I just feel so tired.

I put some ice on my wine then drink it. I wanted to refresh my mind.

*Doorbell

I paused from drinking. I'm not expecting any visitor today, is it Chaengyoung??

I walk towards the door and opened it. Two pairs of feline eyes greeted me.

"Jen—"

"I TRUSTED YOU MORE THAN  YOU KNOW LISAYAH BUT DO YOU REALY WANT TO RUIN ME HUH!???" she angrily said as she was pushing me that caused me to walk backwards.

"Je-jennie..." the only word scaped in my mouth.

"WHY DID YOU TELL SUZY?!" she sternly utter. .

"Where's your phone!? Lisa where is it!??" she furiously said then bumped me. She headed to the Sala searching for it.

"Je-jennie what are you doing!??" I said as I followed her. She stopped then faced me with those fire in her eyes.

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE LISA!" she commanded that made me huffed in confusion.

"Just tell me what's going on —"

"LISA. GIVE. ME. YOUR. DAMN. PHONE." she emphasizes each word.

I know I can't give her that.

She look pass behind me then rushed to the kitchen. I just saw my phone on the kitchen counter and she seems to saw it.

"Jennie Je-jennie what are you doing??!" I said running for her but she already grab it. She opened it easily because I have no password on it.

I grab it from her hands that made her look at me sternly.

"What?? Huh Lisa?? Are you hinding
something on me??" she seriously asked.

*puffed "I guess you weren't different at all..." she utter coldly.

I grip my phone and take a heavy sigh.

"Ye-yeah.. I'm not Jennie." I seriously utter.

"I guess I have no reason to play this game anymore... So fine." I utter then browse my phone.

"Is this what you're looking for?" I showed her every picture that night with her. Her eyes widen then grab it from my hands then slide it one by one.

"W-what are you  d-doing?! LISA WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? —"

"You still don't get it?? Jennie I want you to leave Kai that way you should!"

"What do you think will happen if he knew?What will happen if everyone knows??... Jennie, you will lost everything, every bad and worst person that you have! —" **Slap

"HOW DARE YOUU?!? Is this what you're up to?!To mess my life Lisa!? "

"Sort of... Because there's still a part of me Jennie, that hated you." I sternly utter.

I grab my phone from her hands then flushed it with water in the sink. "But I don't need that anymore. I already risk my life for someone I hated , how can I destroy you?"I utter while holding my emotion.

Jennie's pov

She grab her phone from my hands then flushed it in the sink that surprised me.

" But I don't need that anymore. I already risk my life for someone I hated, how can I destroy you? "she utter that pinned me in my spot.

I clenched my fist and slapped her as hard as I could. I felt my palms burned in a second while trembling.

" DO YOU THINK YOU COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING??!! LISA I DON'T NEED YOU AND YOUR CONCERN."i strictly said.

"D-do you really think that would help??Lisa everything will be fine if you're just staying out of it,how could you be concern huh? Is that how much you love me? Pshh! That's stupid!"

"IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME YOU MUST STAY OUT OF IT!!And if you're not...I'll kill you by my self. "I strictly said as  I finished my sentence then pushed her back before I leaved her dumbfounded.