Chapter 27

Third Persons pov

Jisso set a schedule for a dinner with  Rośe. It was just a simple dinner in a private restu in order to protect Rośe privacy since she's now a public figure.

"You shouldn't have been rude with them." Rośe said while they're eating.

"I'm not rude. I'm just making things clear..."

"By the way is it true? Lisa came with you last time?" Jisso added.

"Yes she is... She insisted.I even stayed at her place. "

"Y-you stayed?Is it becuase your place is way too far? I think you should just have your own driver,dont you think?"

"Uhm.. I'm thinking about it..." Rośe said then looked at her.

"By the way, thankyou for this..."she added.

"You asked for it."

"Ye-yeah.. But I'm aware you're a busy person but still you make time for it also the foods you bring,and for this. ."Rośe said then hold the pendant of her necklace.

"I'm surprised you know that I like this one."she added.

Jisso grab the glass of wine.

" I'm just a kind of person who knows everything, I guess.. "she said while throwing Rośe a look.

Jennie's pov

***
"Why don't you mind of doing  something instead of chasing me? If I were you just protect what's yours, or I'll do it on my own."
**

I stayed awake all night thinking about what she told me. I still don't get it... What does she meant???

"Jennie unnie!" a familiar voice called from behind. I put down the cup of coffee on the table then turn around while sitting on the chair.

She's with Lisa. I just gave Rośe a smile then stand up but I remember what Mino told me last night.

"It's early, going for work?" I asked her.

"Uhm, yeah... But I came to see you first. Did you already heard about it?" she ask.

"Yeah..." I utter.

"I hope you'll accept the offer since I think nothings gonna happen again. I hope you'll accept the role even if it's n-not the role you've wanted unnie..." she utter.

What she's talking about is the role of supporting actress. Actually I have no problem about it, I want to try a new character.

" I think about it a-and I think I'll do it. "I said that made her smile.

" I-I'm really excited to work with you unnie! Thankyou... "she happily said. I just smiled then nodded.

My eyes shifted at Lisa which is beside her and just listening.

" Lisa? I saw your latest magazine cover. "I said in a casual way.

"And I heard it was sold out in just fifteen minutes... Congrats." I added without smiling, it's not a sarcastic tone. It's just I'm expressless towards her.

"U-uh thankyou..." she awkwardly smiled. Rośe's hand cling in Lisa's arms that caught my attention.

"Lisa let me see those poses, I like it.Or next time bring me too in one of your photoshoots, I want to see it live." she said while looking at Lisa.

The scene at the hospital suddenly flashes in my mind, then remembering what I heard the time I went at Lisa's apartment.

Tss! After that Suzy now she's flirting with Rośe??Why can't she keep her gay ass in her self and stop flirting with anybody, that's why I feel so uncomfortable with her. I will understand if it's with anybody but Rośe is our friend. I hope she still knows how to respect.