Chapter 12

Lisa's pov

***
"Lisa... We're not pointing Jisso Unnie o-or KAI.WE JUST NEED TO SAY THE TRUTH.Okay??"
***

It's still bothering me. I'm afraid to say it, I-I'm just worried about what would Jisso felt.

I finally saw my car, it's my second car. No I'm not driving now but I have my driver since I just got from an accident. I'm at the parking lot, I just bought clothes because I felt I needed new. It's just my hobby mostly when I'm stress.

I reached my car and my driver isn't here. I was about about to get my phone when I noticed a small envelope at my car hood. I look around first before checked it.

I suddenly felt nervous without even seeing what's inside.

When I had the guts I slowly opened it and it was a folded paper with a picture in it.

My heart bumped when I saw Jennie's picture at the hospital when she's still in coma. It seems the person who took the picture visited Jennie or someone who entered her room.

I opened the letter and it says...

"YOU'VE DID THIS..."

"DO YOU STILL LOVE JENNIE?"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AGAIN?!?!

"Ma'am Lisa??" my driver called so I  composed my self and hide the letter I was holding. I put it inside my bag while entering the car.

"Are we going home now Ma'am?" he asked while starting the engine.

"Ye-yeah... Let's just go home please." I stuttery utter.

What the hell this person really wants?!

Jungkook pov

I can finally  remember what happened that night and  I feel happy about it.

Flashback ***

I was so drunk, I can't find my fucking keys in my pocket. I just want to go home.

" Are you okay?" someone asked but I can't turn around because I feel so dizzy, everything's blurred so I just leaned on my cars door.

"You don't look okay... I don't think you can go home. Can you drive??"

"I-I'm tired—"i lost my balance but I felt a hand catch me.

" I'll just send you home. Okay?? "she said.

I didn't rejected the offer and just entered my car. I don't know where I seated but when I felt the car moving I just shut my eyes.

I didn't know what happened next until I just felt that  I was home. I felt my soft bed, I know my rooms perfume.

"Are you really okay? You seems have a problem, is that why you drunk alot?" she said. I don't recognize her because I can't even open my eyes widely.

"Li-shh—"

"What do you want?"

"Why Are yo-you ignoring me huh?! Lisa why??" i attored.

"I wasn't..." I heared she said.

I slowly open my eyes but everything is blurry, I tried to get up then pull her. I recognized her perfume because I know everything about her.

I pull her closer then kissed her neck, I smiled because it's her,her perfume is driving me crazy.

I kissed her and she didn't denied it. She pushed me down while she's on top of me, I kissed her aggressively but she suddenly stopped.

"Lisa I—I love you..."

"How can you recognize me?"

"I told you I know everything about you..." I utter then pull her nape, I kissed her neckline.

"Is this really how much you love me?" she asked.

"Hm...yeah."i kissed her lips.

" Just love me —I will do everything for you. I will be better that anyone else. "

" I am better than your bestfriend. "I added. She lean away.

" How can you compare yourself to my bestfriends? "

" Yeah yo-your ex. That Jennie doesn't love  you, but I will love you. "

" I promise you I will keep your secret Li-lisa..if you'll just be mine. "

End of flashback***

After that I don't know what happened.

I finally arrived on my destination. I park my car  then carry the bouquet of flowers I bought.

I entered the elevator to 6th floor. Now that I remember that it was her that night I'm sure I have the right to do this.

I saw the room 23rd so I tap the doorbell.

I waited 10 seconds before she finally opened the door, I flashes her a smile.

"Lisa I remember now... He-here.. I bought you something. Just a thankyou gift for what you've did." I said while handing the flower to her. She was just looking at it then glance at me.

"Ju-jungkook what are you doing here??" she confusedly utter.

"You don't need to be shy, don't deny it anymore.." I said. I put the flower in her hands then kissed her by pulling her nape.

"W-wha-what the fuck are you doing?!!!" she angrily said after pushing me away. She look at the bouquet then throw it to me.

"I TOLD YOU DON'T GO NEAR ME! DON'T BE DESPERATE!"

"You're crazy!" she added and was about to close the door when i stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Why are you acting so different?? Have you forgotten? Lisa just tell me what's wrong okay?" I said. I can't understand her.

"I-I think you're confused... Jungkook if you think that you can force me by blackmailing me, no you can't."she strictly utter.

Wait, blackmailing??

" Li-lisa I don't know what you're talking about. Even though I know your secret I won't never do that, I swear!"

" So who the hell is doing this huh?! We both know that you know it! You're the only person who knows it so what do you expect me to think??"

" Lisa I swear! —"

" Just leave. "she cut me off then shut the door.