Chapter 18

Rosè pov

Its 11 pm and Lisa is still awake, she's sitting alone on her sofa while drinking a wine.

"It's late..." I utter when I approach her. She look up and saw me.

"I can't sleep... Why are you still awake?"

"I-I'm just nervous and excited that's why I can't sleep."I sat next to her.

"A-about what??" she confusedly ask.

"Oh.. Uhm, I audition to a project, I'm waiting for thier call. I waited for this moment Lisa." I utter smiling.

"Wow... Of course you will, I'm happy for you Rośe. We should cheers for that." she said then stand up. She headed to the kitchen and get a another glass, when she came back she poured wine and gave it to me.

"Yo-you're so... Um.. Lisa thankyou."i sincerely utter while looking straight to her eyes. She flashes a smile.

" I hope when you became famous you won't forget me. "she said that made me laugh.

" Of course not! Lisa I will never do that to you... Yo-you're my girlfriend, aren't you? "I smiled.

" Yes I am! C'mon. "she put down her glass and lay down while her head is in my lap.

I slowly put my hands on her hair and comb it. She closed her eyes.

" Lisa? "I called.

" Hmm?? "she just hummed without opening her eyes.

" Have you ever fell inlove? "I ask and this time she look at me.

" Why did you suddenly ask? "

" I-I'm just—I want to know. Did you fall for someone? "I utter.

" Um... Ye-yeah. Once before.. "

" Are you s-still inlove with that person? "I ask.

" I- don't know... "

" Maybe I am... "she added that made me paused.

Jennie's pov

I was having my breakfast when the doorbell rang. The maid opened the door for me and it was Jackson,the Police Investigator.

" Good morning Ms. Kim. "he said while walking to my direction. I stood up after drinking water.

" W-what's wrong? "I ask.

" Can I talk to you for a second? "he seriously utter.

Jisso's pov

I was on my office when a cop came and ask to see me.

" Is true that you have an affair with Jennie's boyfriend? Mr. Kai Jongin?"he ask that paused me.

" Ms. Jisso Kim, your friend tells us about this. This information is new and it matters to us. "he added.

So I guess Lisa already said it.

" Yes it's true... "I honestly answer.

" Why?? Ms. Jisso, this will make us assume that you and Mr. Kai is the prime suspect for Jennie's case. Are you aware with that? "

"Of course I'm aware. But honestly, my only mistake here is to fall inlove but not harming my bestfriend." I utter.

Lisa's pov

I was busy on my phone when the doorbell rang. I put down my phone at the sofa and headed to the door, when I opened it I saw Kai standing outside.

" Kai what are you—"

" YOU'VE TOLD THE POLICE?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH TO MESS WITH OUR LIFE!? "he angrily said.

" Are you mad? You deserve it! You're not deserving, you're not a man Kai. Now get out or I'll call the police. "I said then hold the knob but he pushed the door away that made my eyes widen.

" What are you do-doing?! "I sternly ask.

" Once I'll find out your secret Lisa, I will ruin your life no matter what! "he spoke while holding my arms tightly.

I grip my fist then slap his face.

" How dare you to threatened me? Now I can't imagine what kind of man you are towards Jennie, you're so aggressive and risky! "

" Go on! I'm not afraid if you'll find out Kai. "I added. He loosen his grip, that look made me laugh.

" Why are you seems afraid? I thought Jennie won't never believe me? Where's the confidence Kai? "I sarcastically ask. He clenched his jaw then pushed me that caused me to fall on the floor.

Fuck!

" KAI!!? "a familiar voice called. When he moved aside to turn around I saw Jennie outside the door.

" Je-jen—"*SLAP

" How dare you?!! "Jennie cut him off but he hold her hands begging.

"Please... Don't tell me you're listening with her? Jennie she's not telling the truth—"

"JISSOYAH ADMIT IT KAI!!"

"Jennie it's not —"

"I-I'm sorry Kai, but can you please don't come near me?" she sternly utter.

I already stand up and fix my self.He throw me a look before leaving.

I saw the pain in Jennie's face and as long as I want to be honest I don't want to hurt her feelings.

"Je-jennie I'm sorry..." I utter.

"No-no it's fine.. It's fine Lisa." she answered before leaving the door.

I follow her outside  the hallway.

"Jennie, I know its...I don't want to hurt you or to ruin your relationship but you deserve to know the truth. You deserve a better g-guy..." I utter that made her stop. She look at me and I saw the tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Is that why you didn't told me?" she coldly utter.

"I didn't told you because I'm considering Jisso. I want it to be her personally."

"But why did you say it now?!"

"Because he forced me! I can't take it when he's hurting you while he's cheating. I'm so-sorry but he deserves it." I utter.

I saw the pain in her face when I said it. She just wipe her tears then walked away.