Chapter 13

1 week later___

Jennie's pov

Thanks God i finally got home. I miss my place... But I wished I could work now. I have a coming series next month and I'm afraid I can't still do that.

"You got a package Jennie. I think it's from your fans again. " Mino said, he's holding a small box then put it under the table.

I realized I still have alot of packages from my fans that I hasn't checked yet. It's all here in my Sala.

I sat on my couch while Mino left to the kitchen.

It has no senders name but it has a note on it.

WILL YOU SMILE?

Of course I will. I always appreciate my fans efforts.

I grab the cutter in my table then slowly opened it. It doesn't seem fragile and it's not heavy. I started to open it and what I saw removes the smile on my lips.

"W-what the hell is this!?" i stutter utter.

It was an old photos of me and Lisa. I can't believe I am seeing it right now. It was supposed to be buried, a-and some photos are not supposed to be in public.

"So what did you got??" Mino asked interestedly while waking towards my direction, he's eating an apple . I closed the box in a rush then stand up.

He was looking at me confused because I just literally put it away from him.

"My fan said it's for my eyes only." I told him then started to walk away.

"Hey what is that suppose to mean? I'm your manager Jennie, can't I see it??" he said but I didn't replied back and just take the stairs.

"Jennie unnie!" I suddenly heard Rośe.I stop then turn around, she's not supposed to be here.

"Ro-rosè? Is I-it okay to see me??" I asked her in confused.

"Don't you want to see me?"

"No-no, of course not..." I remember the box I was holding.

"Can you wait for a second?" I added.

"Sure!" she answered then sat on my couch. I just nodded then smiled before heading to my room.

I hid the box inside my drawer then returned outside.

"You have alot of gifts unnie..." she said whole looking at it.

"I wished I'll have one..." she added smiling.

"Of course you will...By the way, what happened??" I changed the topic then sat next to her.

"Im already cleared that's what the Police says..." she said that made me smile.

"I know you are Rośe... I'm happy." I utter.

"Actually we are all. The Police says there's no much evidence so for now, there's nothing to worry about." she sadly utter.

How about Lisa?? "I interestedly asked.

" She's okay now as we are... But she's still in questioning. "

" B-but she's not being considered as suspect ri-right? "

" Ye-yeah... W-wait, you look worried,dont worry Lisa is innocent. I know that. "she said.

Yeah Im worried, but it depends on the reasons...

______

2:25 pm