Chapter 34

Lisa's pov

I opened my phone and  browse my gallery.

The recent photos are Jennie's that I got last night and this morning. She's beautiful even if she's asleep...

__Flashback__

I woked up early in the morning and browse my phone. I take a photo of the woman sleeping beside me.

Suddenly Suzy sent me a message.

DOES IT GOES WELL?

I'M WITH HER. THANKYOU SUZY.

Message sent

I glance at Jennie until she woked up.

______

"Jennie are you with somebody else!?" Kai asked.

"With what!? Kai you're being delusional again I don't know what you're talking about!"

I tiptoed while hiding outside the balcony near the curtains. I heard Kai's footsteps walking towards me but —

" IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING KAI, IS THAT WHY YOU'RE HERE?! CHECKING IF I'M WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!" Jennie suddenly asked in upset tone.

"you don't trust me, don't you!?" she added.

"Sorry —"

"Just leave Kai."

When I heard footsteps leaving the room I finally breath then showed myself. Jennie was watching Kai outside then glance at me.

"L-lisa—"

"I know... I know we shouldn't done this Jennie."

"I don't want to ruin your relationship and I know you don't want to ruin your career and family... Mianhae..." I apologized.

She heavily sighed then walked towards me.

"I trust you... Lisaya..." she utter while hugging me. I slowly lift my hands and hugged her back.

__END OF FLASHBACK__

"I'm sorry Jennie... "

"Miss Manoban? You're on set, the photographer is waiting." the assistant manager called from the door.

I grip my phone before  nodding  then smiled.

"I'm coming."

Rośe pov

"She's inside Ms. Park." the secretary said then opened the door for me. I walked inside and saw her who was looking at her papers then suddenly noticed my presence.

She paused while looking at me then her  secretary leaved.

"I'm sorry for not informing you I was coming." I utter. She put down the papers then walked infront of her table.

"It's fine... What's the reason?" she asked.

"A-ahm.. I want to personally apologize for what I did last time. It was inappropriate..."

"Chaeyoung... There's nothing to be sorry of." she said then step towards me before holding my arms.

"I just want you to watch your actions, you need to be careful..." she added while looking at me seriously.

"I-I know..." I utter then face down.

"Tell me... Why did you suddenly act that way?" she started to asked that made me look at her.

I grip my bags handle that I'm carrying with my both hands.

I bitterly smiled while the scene flashing back in my head.

"I-I'm just in pain... I'm hurt knowing that I have no chance no matter what I do."

"The most painful thing is to fight for something that will never be yours... Maybe even if I die, I will never be chosen." I emotionally utter while looking at her.

At the resort, I saw Lisa with Jennie. I saw it all, it's my fault because why of all the people why it should be Lisa that I fall inlove??

She's my best friend..

Jennie is my bestfriend....

But why they keep thier relationships a secret to me and that made me question my self....

Does they even considered me as one??

" Don't say that... Chaeyoung-ah, I will choose you, I already did.." she utter then hugged me while her other hand is at the back of my head.

It's the first time she embraces me. I never knew Jisso Kim are able to do that.

I felt my knee weaken but I composed my self.

"Please don't do t-that...Im f-fine,just don't mind me. Besides you have your own life. I'm not deserving.." I utter out of guilt.

"Chaeyoung—"

"If you only knew... I know you wouldn't never choose me." I meaningly utter then wiped my tears away.

I forced a smiled then turn around before walking out the door.

Jennie's pov

10:30 pm_

I felt something moving that interrupted my sleep so I turn myself lying with my back then suddenly—

I CAN'T BREATH!!!

I opened my eyes while struggling from someone's choke who's under my body. Both of my hands are pulling off his hands while my feet are trying to get off but this person is locking my legs.

"G-ge-get o-off M-me—"I tried to reached for his clothes but I can't reached it, his wearing a jacket with hoddie and wearing a gloves.

" P-ple-please —haa—"I reached for his hands and when I did I bite his wrist that caused him to loose his grip on me so I pushed him away.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!??" I madly shouted under my breath when he's standing while holding his wrist were I bit.

I was about to open the lamp when he suddenly rushed outside my door. I leave my  bed while my heart is pulpitating.

I run down the stairs and saw the glass door to the garden hanged open. I walked towards it and closed it knowing that person already left.

I rushed to my room and opened the lights while panting.

WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPENED!??

I touched my neck and his grip, I can still feel it. It's still choking me.

I scaped a heavy breath then my eyes drop to something down my bed. I slowly lean down and grab it from the floor.

It was a necklace... And I'm sure it's not mine.

I checked the heart shaped pendant and I almost froze seeing who's name engraved on it.

I-I even assumed that it was a "him" but it wasn't....

I-I a-actually know her...