Chapter 43

Jennie's pov

I wear an elegant pink dress for the party. I'm already inside the cruise ship with the other guests.

I drink my wine while watching watching the people inside.

"Hey...c'mon." Kai said as he approaches. I furrowed.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"We have a separate party. It's inside." he smiled then hold my waist.

He lead the way until we reached a wide  two-door. He slowly pushed it.

The theme were way different, it's more classy with those white and gold lights, a chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and round stalls of tables. A wide fountain at the front.

"Here you are... Good to see you." a lady in red elegantly walked towards us while holding a glass of wine. I paused when I realized who it was.

"Suzy??" I utter in surprised.

"Good evening Ms. Jennie Kim... And Kai." she smiled.

Is she the one who invited us?? Is this her party?

"Are we late?" Kai asked.

"Uh no, as you can see you two are my first guest."

"Oh, my second guest is here." she added while looking pass behind us. I slowly turn around to check whom it was, she's wearing a red suit paired with red hat and black heels.

She throw me a glance that I automatically avoided.

"You look good tonight!"Suzy said then gave her a hug.

"Thankyou. You too." Lisa smiled then shifted her attention to us.

"Good to see you.." she utter while looking at me. "Both.." she added then glance at Kai.

I just pursed a uncomfortable smile. Suddenly someone came in, she's wearing a suit too but it was all white.

I think i was just the surprised one among them, first of all I'm not aware who's the friend Kai was talking about and now I know it was Suzy.

"I think we're complete..."Kai said that made me look at him. Complete? How about Rośe??

" C'mon I prepared our dinner upstairs. "Suzy said then lead the way. I don't know but I can't utter a word and question them, I just followed thier way.

We reached outside where you could see the whole ocean. This ship is big for a party with a limited guest.

" Let's have a seat? "Suzy utter then sitted first.

I sat next to Kai while opposite to Lisa, and she's next to Jisso.

" R-rosè isn't here?? "Lisa finally questioned.

" Maybe she's busy? She worked well, doesn't she contacted you? "Kai asked then glance at us.

"Yeah... I sended her an invitation but I guess she's busy." Suzy added. "C'mon, let's have a toast first." she said again then lifted a glass.

"This is for all of us. For the great works we've done, and for your friendship...I know it was a short period of time but it's not bad to appreciate it, right?"

"There's no particular event... I just want to celebrate someone's special day, it's was my brother's birthday b-but sadly... He passed away and I am not able to forget him." she seriously  utter then put a smile in her lips again.

"Cheers!" she added.We raised our glass and have a toast. I take a small sip then put down my glass.

"Oh before anything else and before we started our dinner why don't we play a game? I called it truth or dare... All  you have to do is to  answer the question, if you can't... You are dared to tell a secret of the name listed on your paper. Exciting right? "she smiled that paused me. Jisso, Lisa and I glance at each other.