Chapter 46

Jisso's pov

I followed the pathway where I found Chaeyoungs phone. She won't never drop her phone unless..

I suddenly hear some noises coming from  one of the door.

I slowly take my steps until I was finally infront of it.

"H-help me.." a voice said from inside that ade me gasp. I hold the knob but it was locked.

"Chaeyoung?? Rosè are you inside huh??" I worriedly asked while tapping the door.

"Ji-jissoyah?? Is that you?? Pleasee help mee..." she cried. I take a few breath then scanned the area to find something that could help me. I Checked  the other room and luckily one of it is open. It was a stock room I guess becuase of some tools are inside.

My eyes caught a metal so I hurriedly get it and return to where Chaeyoung was.

"P-please wait Chaeyoung!" I told her then keep hitting the knob with all the strength I have until I broke it. I kicked the door until it finally opened.

I can't explain my feelings seeing her being tied while on the floor. I rushed towards her and removed the Strand of her messy hair from her face.

"J-jissoo unniee!!" she cried. I hugged her and hurriedly removed her ties.

"Who did this to you huh??" I seriously asked while looking at her eyes.

"S-suzy..." she stuttery utter.

"Kai did this, he planned it all along. Jisso Jennie unnie is in danger and—and Lisa! Kai injected something to Lisa then she collapsed. We need to find Lisa." she said in panicked then we stand up.

"O-okay okay... C'mon." I told her then grab her hand before we run out of the room.

We searched the other rooms but Lisa wasn't there so we just checked the other area.

Jennie's pov

Kai slowly kneeled down while offering me a ring.

"Jennie Rubyjane Kim? Will you marry me?" he asked while looking up to me.

*gulped

"Kai—"

"There's no need to reject my offer Jennie. If you care about her." he cut me off that stopped me. He-her??

I glance around worriedly then glance at him.

He smiled then stood up, reached for my hand and put the ring on without waiting for my answer.

"I know you won't never reject my offer." he smiled then hugged me.

I felt my blood boils, all of my systems are trembling in anger.

"Is t-this.. what my father wants? Did he think he'll take my wealth once a guy married me?"I sternly utter.

"A proposal isn't just a proposal, it's a sign of a deal. You are aware of that right?" he utter still hugging me.

"Kai where is Lisa??" I sternly asked then he step back.

"Somewhere safe... As long as you won't do anything tonight."

I clenched my fist then faced him.

"Do you really think you'll get me that way? Do you really think that you are able to leave this ship if something happens to me?"

"Jennie you are a great actress and I'm aware of that but don't use that to confuse me. I know you love that darn woman."

"Don't worry she'll never die... But this is the deal." he added then walk towards the table and opened a suit case. He pull out a documents and a pen then put it under the table.