Chapter 45

Rosè's pov

After seeing Lisa lost her consciousness right in front of me I felt my body trembling but I managed to stood up and rushed towards the table and grab the knife under it.

*Laughed. "Are you sure about that Rośe?You're really claiming that you are a murderer.?? "

"F-FU-FUCK YOU... YOU BITCH!" I sternly utter, that words naturally came out of my mouth. I don't care if I'll be a sinner tonight, I just don't care and screw good morals!!

"Ye-yeah I will definitely claim that tonight you asshole! I don't care if I'll root in jail, I don't care if ill be in the headlines as long as I'll make sure you die in here!"

"Then go ahead. Kill me. Do you think it will change everything?" he said that made me grip the knife more. My hands were trembling so hard, I want to do it but my knee was so weak.

He suddenly look pass behind me, I was about to turn around when someone already cover my face with a handkerchief with an odd smell. My sight started to become blurry until it turned black.

"Sorry.." the only word I heard.

Jisso's pov

I returned outside but I haven't found anyone. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind that made me turn around.

"Have you seen Lisa??" she asked.

"I don't know... I was searching for Chaeyoung." I coldly utter then was about to leave.

"J-jissoyah..." I heard she called that stopped my track.

"I-I know... I know we've been contrast to each other since then. I haven't said it but... I'm really S-sorry..." she sincerely utter. I take a deep breath then faced her again.

"Jennie... If you're truly sorry. Then prove it.I will not accept your apology unless you finally cleaned your mess." I seriously utter then take my pace without waiting for her reply.

My mind was full of thoughts so I have no time to think about our issues. All I need is to find Rośe.

I find my phone and tried to dial her phone number but she's not picking it up. I tried it again for the second  time but it keeps ringing.

Where are you Chaeyoung??

Suzy's pov

I came outside then saw Rośe holding a knife. I closed my fist then scaped a heavy breath.

She's not supposed to be here in the first place but why is she bringing her self in danger?

Her hands were tied same as her feet while unconscious. Suddenly she moved, it seems she regained her consciousness already.

I gulped and stoop up.

"Su-suzy??" she utter in her afraid voice.

"How did you come here?" I coldly asked.

"Suzy p-please... I didn't killed your brother. I swear I'm innocent!"

"I know... ROSÈ I KNOW." I answered that paused her.

"Yo-you know??"

"At fi-first I thought it was you... But I realized you've been set up. Kai was playing you all along, Jennie, Jisso and Lisa... I-I will admit, I was part of it. Rosè I'm the one who broke into Jennie's room that night, I used your necklace so she'll assume it was you. "

" W-what?? Why di-di you do that Suzy??! "she utter emotionally. I gulped then look away.

" I-I'm still... Im still hurt becuase you choosed your friends over me. "I utter while holding my emotions.

" Now you know that I was innocent then let me out of here! Suzy pleaseee I need to help Jennie unnie. "

" Li-lisa ?? Where's Lisa??" she suddenly asked after realizing she's alone here.

I hold my tears then look at her.

" The plan has been changed. It's supposed to be  you to take all the blame tonight... But I-I made sure to save you. In order to do that... It need to be  Lisa. "I stated that widen her eyes.

" I locked you there because I don't want you to be part of it anymore.. I may become harsh and cruel, I once become selfish but I can't afford to see you being mistreated. I was protecting you Rośe so why do you need to go here!??" i asked then  clenched my fingers.

" J-just stay here. "I coldly added then turn my feet around before walking away.

I shut the door then wiped my tears.

It doesn't mean I saved you... I changed my plan too. I will kill the person who kill my brother,before this night end. I will you Kai.

Jennie's pov

Where the hell is Lisa???

She's not picking up her damn phone,she's making me worried.

It's my fault... I let this happened. If something happens to them I can't forgive my self.

I returned outside again then my eyes caught someone standing near the railings of the ship.I scanned the area and no one was here but just the two of us.

"Jennie?" he called my name then smiled. He walked towards me then reached for my hands.

"You look beautiful tonight." he utter then put the Strand of hair behind my ear.

"You look gorgeous as always." he added. I just pursed a smile then glance at my side.

"H-have you seen them?" I curiously asked.

"Uh.. I have no idea. Why??"

"I just can't.. I can't find Rośe a-and Lisa."

"M-maybe they are inside? But it's fine, don't worry I know they are enjoying the night. I want you to enjoy this night too..."

"Don't you think... This night is a perfect place?" he added then scanned the sorroundings.

"A perfect place f-for what?" I asked then he smiled at me.

"You know I love you right?"

"W-why did you asked??"

He pursed a smiled then pull something from inside his suits pocket. I was pinned in my spot then look at him, my heart started to pulpitate but I composed my self.

Jisso's pov

I was walking in a hallway while keep dialing Chaeyoung. I already dialed her number for almost twenty times but it's just ringing—

**phone rings

I paused in my track then pull my phone away from my ear. I dialed her number again and the phone ringed again. I scanned the area and followed the noise.

I keep walking until I saw a phone near the wall on the ground.

"Chaeyoung??" I nervously utter then grab the phone.It was hers but where is she??!