Chapter 14

Jennie's pov

Lisa ringed the doorbell twice but after 10 seconds no one is still opening the damn door.

"Let me do it!" I said. You know I hate waiting..

I tap the doorbell a thousand times, I'm not going to leave here without seeing that person.

Suddenly the door opened so I stopped. He seems just got out from shower, he's wearing a towel in his waist, I never knew he has alot of tattoo.

"Hey Lisa?" he utter then look at me.

"Oh You're with your ex girlfriend, or bestfriend maybe—"

"Shut your mouth!"i told him.

" We're here to know something Jungkook. "

" Lisa it's obvious already. Who the hell will do this? Of course it's you Jungkook. "I told her.

" Is this again about the blackmailing thing you're talking about Lisa?? You know what just leave. "he was about to close the door when Lisa stopped him.

" He-hey... If you're mad at me or if you're taking your revenge please don't do this. If you truly love me then fine... I will give you chances but stop this, please? "she sincerely said. I look at her and I cant believe she's doing it right now...

He wasn't replying, he throw me a look then back to Lisa.

Is he going to say yes??

" I want you to be mine Lisa, but I'm ready to make it on my way, not this way... Sorry but it's not me. You maybe had the wrong guy..." he utter then closed the door.

He just declined Lisa's offer...

"It's not him Jennie..." she said in dismay.

"Or he don't want to tell the truth. You know what it's your fault."

"You're still keeping a trash and that trash is coming for us. I don't want to wait for the time that mom or dad will be the one who receives those past mistakes." I strictly said.

Yeah, I wished you hear it right. Those are mistakes...

I turn around and take my steps but on my third steps a loud gunshot invade the room.

I turn around thinking what to do. I stared at Lisa until we both realized what just happened.

"JUNGKOOK??!!!" she keeps banging the door.

"Jenniecall the cops!!" she shouted so  I hurriedly find my phone inside my bag.

Lisa's pov

We called the manager of the hotel and they hurriedly came. They have the key and opened it.

Jungkook is already at the hospital. He got a shot in his chestal Area, it seems serious.

The cops are currently inside while Jennie is just leaning on the wall.

"Are you Ms. Manoban?" a tall Police asked. He seems new..

"Ye-yes I am..." I nodded then Jennie walks towards us.

"Its nice to meet you... By the way I am the new Police Investigator who will handle your case Ms. Jennie Kim. I'm Jackson Wang." he introduced then offered a hand that we accepted.

"I studied your case, I read alot about you and the rest and I'm aware this person lying in his own blood is one of the person of interest." he crossed his arms. He seems very professional.

"I just want to know what happened here. Why are you two here?" he started to ask.

*gulped

"I-uhm.. —"

"We-we... We just stopped by here to visited him." Jennie cut me off. She glance at me.

"For what reason? I thought he's not really a friend of yours Ms. Kim. Do you mean Lisa??"

"Yeah... I just visited him but we never stayed for long."

"Is that so?? Well... We had a cctv, we can see what happens." he  lift his head looking at the corner.

____

I entered my apartment and I saw Rosè preparing our dinner. She's staying here for a while.

"Oh Lisa I've cook our dinner already." she happily said but I can't even smile.

"Something wrong??" she asked in concern.

"Jungkook was shot at his condo." i answered that stopped her. I sat on one of the seat while having a deep thought.

"R-really??Wait how did you know?" she asked me.

"Jennie and I came there, after talking to him and when we're about to leave we heard a gunshot from inside. Rosè someone just true to kill him I-I think it's everything that is happening is all connected."

She sat next to me then hold my wrist.

"I-it's very sad to know that... He seems nice, let's just wish that he'll have justice for his death Lisa."she said. I hold her hand with my another hand then forced a smile.

" He's at the hospital, maybe having his operation. I wished it goes well..."i utter. She paused then removed her hands from mine.

" O-oh I'm sorry... I-I thought —uhm, it's good to hear. I wished he'll survive. "she seems sorry.

" So why d-did the two of you visited him? "she asked and don't know what to say. I'm just looking at her and she's waiting.

"I came there to personally apologize." I lied. Sorry Rośe that I have to lie to you.

"For what??"

"Why don't you tell her Lisa?" someone interfere that made us look behind. It's Jisso wearing his business suit and black dior bag.

*heart pounding

"Tell what??" Rośe asked in confused.I glance to the both of them.

"Lisa you don't need to keep it a secret, beside... We're friends, right?" Jisso utter,she walk towards us then put her bag under the table.

"Tell her that you and Jungkook is in secret relationships. You came there because you had a misunderstanding, right??" she added looking at me.

I blink twice.

"Ye-yeah... Yeah I-I'm sorry... For keeping it." I stuttery utter looking at Rośe.

"What?? But you told me —"

"I'm sorry if I lied..." I cut her off.

"Li-lisa it's okay... You should have do that. So-so he's your boyfriend? That's awesome actually, I knew you're good at each other." she smiled.

Jisso's pov

I just came to see them and I heard what happened to Jungkook. I even know Lisa and Jennie came there and I don't know why...

But base on my source, Lisa came for him to apologize, and they were actually in a secret relationship...

Well I'm Jisso, I know everything... And I'm sure it's not the truth. She seems covering up something...

I was now leaving after having my dinner.

"Jisso wait!" Lisa called before I left her door.

"About what we talked about... I wished you hadn't forgot." . I smiled.

"My memory is sharp Lisa,.. By the way, why are you lying?" I ask that mde her look at my eyes.

"Lying??"

"Cmon Lisa... You're nit really in a relationship right? You seems keeping a secret... You seems good that I cant read you." I utter.

"I'm sorry but the only secret I have is your affair with Kai." she said that paused me.