Chapter 16

Kai's pov

I came here to know about Lisa, that's what Jisso told me to do and the only way is Jennie. Since they're best friends of course she knows everything about Lisa.I don't get it, they're not that close the last time I knew.

Jisso didn't told me the reason though...

I was now walking out of the house towards Lisa at the garden which is sitting in a table while drinking a juice made by the maid.

She seems having a deep thought. I wonder what is it...

"Heyyyy! Lisaaa?" I smiled widely, she just look at me then sip her juice.

I sat at the other chair, it's really hard to act friendly to someone you weren't close to.

"I heard about Jungkook... I think it's the reason why you seems so out of space." I utter.

"Did Jennie told you?" she plainly ask without looking straight to my direction then sip her juice again.

"Ofcourse...why won't she? Haha right? Don't worry trust me I won't publicize it."

"It's not a big deal actually..." she throw me a look.

So she seems not worry...

"A-ahh... Uhm, good!"

"I wonder when did it start, how long are you two in a-a relationship?I-I'm... Really curious you know, I never sense it. " I meaningfully said.

It takes five seconds before she answer the question.

"Uhm...he's a model of course same as me. It's a year... Today is actually our first anniversary."

"Ahh... Really?? T-thats... Sad.."

" So, how about you two? How long have you been?" she asked back.

"Didn't Jennie told you??" I ask in surprise.

"Ah I-I'm just not asking about it...I'm not interested. "

"So... How's your relationship?You're enjoying cheating? Sailing in two oceans at the same time. " she added.

Shit I forgot!she knows it.

My eyes caught Jennie coming.I just composed my self and acted not worried.

"You're going to tell her?" I casually ask.

"No, you and Jisso should be the one telling it to her. But it depends on my mood Kai..." she forced a smile. Suddenly Jennie already came.

"Uhm... Rosè is coming." she utter.

"Oh Rośe? Okay... —oh I think she's already here." I said when I saw someone coming from inside.

Rose's pov

I came because I heared Lisa  is here.

After Lisa's confession I'm still not sure about it. Her confession about relationship with Jungkook seems not match on what I saw... If I'm going to remember at the hospital Lisa seems so bothered, and angry towards Jungkook, maybe couple issues but I cant sense it.

I know she's lying and I wonder why...

"So... What's going on?" I asked her just catching her attention becuase I noticed she's busy watching the couples  inside the house.

"Huh? U-uhm... Everythings fine. Yeah.." she smiled.

"Are you sure because it doesn't seem so... C'mon tell me." I utter.

"Well..." she glance at the two again.

"Is Jennie that sensitive? Is she sick?" she curiously asked.

"U-uhm... She have pain tolerance but.. Why??"

"She has alot of blunts I don't think so it came from the parking lot incident —"

"Parking lot incident??" she never told me this.

"Uh.. A car was about to hit Jennie, b-but I saved her and I'm sure she never hit the ground for her to have that colourations..."she explained.

" WA-wait did you tell it to the Cops? "

" N-no... "she faces down. No??

" The driver... The driver is just drunk... Yeah... "she added. I sigh in relief.

" So what is your point?? "I asked then glance at them.

" How's Kai towards her?? "

" He's nice... Don't tell me you're suspecting him? I don't think so he'll hurt Jennie...but if yo-you think so... Well, let me try to ask her. Don't worry. "I smiled then reached for her hand. "

"Yeah... Thanks." she smiled.

Jennie's pov

Im on my room holding the pictures that were sent to me from an unknown person.

This is the reason why I'm threatened today, this fucking photos.

*knock

"Unnie??" Rośe called from behind the door. I hid the photos inside my drawer next to my bed.

"Yeah, come in Rośe." I answered back. She entered then closed the door before walking towards me.

"Do you need anything?" I ask in concern but she just shook her head before sitting next to me.

"Im just checking.. If you're fine." she utter that made me furrowed. She's scanning my body then her eyes dropped on my arms, the blunts Lisa just saw.

"Oh I guess... Lisa just  told you?" I'm sure Lisa told about it since they were talking to each other lately.

"Are you sure it's not Kai?" she worriedly asked. I just laughed at her.

"Oh my God Rośe, why would he do that to me??"

"Of course not..." I added.

20 minutes later___

"Kai I'm going to the hospital for checkups." I utter while lying down the sofa, while my head is on his lap. He's watching TV.

"Why?"

"My friends starting to notice my blunts, maybe the doctor could—"

"Just cover it. What would the doctor think?just cover it with jacket or skirts, wear pants." he said.

"But it's fine.. I'll tell him that it came from accidents."

"Jennie just don't okay?!" he said then stood up at the same time, I felt that my neck was about to dislocate when he suddenly stand without minding if my head is in his lap.

"K-kai... I'm sorry... Okay fine, I won't." I utter then hold his hand. He throw me a look but sway my hand away.

Fu-fuckk that hurts!

"You'll never have that if you were not  annoying me..."

"You know what I'm tired... Rest first okay? I'm leaving" he utter then grab his jacket. He kissed my cheeks then leave.