Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys! 106 reads!!!!! wow I never thought that this story would get that many reads with only four chapters out.  I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying it.  I'm enjoying writing it, and I have so many plans.  I do have a question for all of you though, and I need you to comment your thoughts.

I'm thinking of including some side Niam, and I want to know what you guys think about that.  So please leave comments, I really like to know what you guys think of my story and what questions you may have, or just comments in general. love you guys so much, thank you for reading.

All the love, as always xx

~L

_______________________________

Harry POV:

When I woke up the next morning, it was to the sounds of loud snores. Niall and Liam had stayed the night, and they were sprawled on the floor next to each other, their mouths wide open. I looked blearily at my phone, and suddenly it started ringing off the hook. The boys on my floor groaned and pulled blankets over their heads, but I just sighed and turned off my alarm, dragging myself out of bed.

I made my way to the bathroom, stripped down, and jumped in the shower, letting the hot water wake me up. As I got out and toweled my hair dry, my mind turned to Louis. He had looked at me last night, while I was waiting for Liam and Niall. I know it meant nothing, just a glance, but it had caused me to blush. I do not blush. Was I really developing feelings for Louis?

No, Harry. Just no. You can't do that, remember what happened the last time...

I sighed, pushing the surfacing memories away, wrapped a towel around my waist, and made my way back into my bedroom, heading for my closet. What to wear today...It always took me forever to figure out what to wear, even though I usually ended up picking out a similar outfit every day.

I finally decided on dark blue skinny jeans and a blue shirt...pretty standard for me, with the exception of the shirt color. I normally wore black or white, but today I wanted to look good.

Wait...why do I want to look good...I don't have anyone to impress...

Oh yes you do, Harold... My brain answered me back, and I blushed at my own thoughts. Not liking Louis like that was not working out too well for me.

I looked at my phone again, then walked over to the boys and started nudging them with my foot. They groaned and pushed me away, but I was persistant.

“Get your lazy arses off my floor! We are going to be late, and you know how much Coach hates it when we...I mean, you guys, miss class...” I stuttered towards the end and fell silent. Of course I had to make that slip up. It didn't happen often, but when it did it just brought back a whole bunch of memories and pain that I didn't want to deal with. I slipped on some shoes as they pulled themselves up, only in their boxers.

“Wow, Harry, you look good in blue! Who are you trying to impress, huh?” Niall pressed, giving me a knowing look. I looked away, mumbling, “No one...”

“Oh, come on Haz...you don't wear color. That's just not how it works! Tell little Nialler!”

“Niall, leave him alone, it's too early in the morning to be asking pressing questions. If Harry wanted to tell us, he would. So let's just leave him be. Maybe he just wants to change up his look.” Liam grumbled, pulling out his wrinkled clothes from his bag and sniffing them carefully. “Fuck...Uh, Haz, do you have any cologne?”

I nodded and grabbed it off my nightstand, tossing it to them, and then grabbed my bag, heading down to the kitchen to make us all a hurried breakfast. Not many people knew it, but I was a great cook. At least, that's what my mom told me, and since I had no other opinion to go off of, I believed her.