Chapter 6

A/N: Second chapter for the day! make sure you read the chapter before this and answer the question :) please comment, i want to know what you guys are thinking while reading.

All the love, as always xx

~L

_____________________

Harry POV:

Well, now it was Friday, and I was in my last class of the day. My palms were sweating and I was almost shaking. It wasn't that I regretted asking Louis to hang out or anything. I didn't at all...but I was absolutely terrified. Liam and Niall kept looking back at me, looking mildly concerned, but with smirks on their faces. I had ended up telling them what was going on Wednesday after school, which I now realized was a really stupid idea.

*Flashback*

“So, Harry, I was thinking that we could go out to eat after practice on Friday. You know, we haven't had much time to just hang out, what with all the homework and extra practice that Coach has been making us do. What do you say?” Liam inquired of me as he was piling his books and papers into his bag.

“Umm...I can't on Friday...” I said without even thinking of what would happen next. Liam stopped moving abruptly and straightened up, looking at me.

“What? You're always free on Friday nights...”

Well, shit. Now I was screwed. I had been trying to keep this a secret, because I didn't want them to find out about my little crush on their fellow teammate. But of course, now Niall was looking curiously at me as well, and I bit my lip. No turning back now.

“I, umm...Louis and I are hanging out on Friday...” I announced slowly, and both of their eyebrows shot up. I knew I was blushing, I could feel the heat in my cheeks, so I quickly added, “It's not a big deal, I just promised him we would and...” I trailed off hopelessly, and a hint of a smirk began to form on Niall's face.

“Wait a minute...are you sure this isn't more than friendly?” He asked, quirking his eyebrow at me, his smirk definitely prominent.

“Umm...n-no. Why would you think that?” I replied, trying to keep my voice even, but I was failing. My face must have been burning red, because even Liam began to smile knowingly.

“Does little Hazza have a crush on Lou-Lou?” Niall asks again in a baby voice, and I shove him away from me.

“Shut up, Ni.”

“Wait, so it's true? You like Louis?” Liam asked, his eyes getting wide and a smile growing on his face. I look between the two of them. If there is anyone in the world that I can trust, it's these two, even if they are idiots sometimes.

“Oh, fuck it. Fine. Yes, I like Louis, ok?” I grumbled, trying to get it out of the way. I plopped down on my bed, and Niall held out his hand, palm up, to Liam. Liam groaned and pulled out some money, slapping it into Niall's hand. I was appalled.

“You two bet on me?” I gasped, although I shouldn't have been surprised. Niall laughed.

“I told Liam that you liked Louis. It was obvious from the second you laid eyes on him. It was the same look you had when you first met-”

“Do. Not. Say. His. Name.” I growl at him through clenched teeth. Niall clamps his mouth shut. Liam looks about to kill Niall. They of all people should know not to mention his name around me. Liam gripped my shoulder tightly.