Chapter 8

A/N: Alright guys, this is one of possibly two updates today, depends on how much time I have.  I am really proud of this chapter, and I hope you love it as well. It's a bit long, but it's worth it once you get the end.  feel free to comment, yell at me, whatever you want. I know I can be evil with writing sometimes. All the love as always xx

~L

Oh and thank you SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 200 READS ILY ALL OF YOU

_______________________

Harry POV:

 I didn't get out of bed for the rest of the day. My mom came in to check on me several times, but I told her I was fine and she didn't push me. I was grateful for that. I did allow her to clean up the blood on my face, and even though I knew that she had questions, she didn't ask anything of me. It was a good thing, because I couldn't focus on anything else besides Louis.

I had no idea what to think. He hadn't hesitated in helping me, even thought it was clear that he didn't have a clue what he was doing. I felt completely embarrassed for having a panic attack in front of him, but I couldn't control it this time. Nick had told me to stay away from him. And that was something I just couldn't do. I liked Louis too much. He made me happy, happier than I had been in a long time, and I didn't want to go back to being depressed every other day. But Nick apparently thought I was going to 'turn Louis gay.' According to him, I had already tried to do that once, which wasn't true, but it still hurt to hear him talk about the past like that. I couldn't handle it.

But Louis...just...he was perfect. He let me cry on him and he held me like we had known each other for years, instead of just a week. If that wasn't true friendship right there, I didn't know what was.

I suddenly sat up, breaking into a cold sweat. Had Louis heard what Nick had said to me? He probably had, considering how fast he had gotten to me after Nick and his gang had disappeared. God. He knew I was gay...and now he would leave me. That's why he had been so awkward about helping me. He hated me, just like everyone else. I tried to keep my breathing controlled as I picked up my phone and sent a quick text. I needed someone, even if it was pretty late at night. I couldn't just bottle all of this up.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door, and I got up slowly to open it.

“Hey, Haz...you doing ok?” Liam said as he and Niall entered my room. I just shrugged and closed the door behind them. I sat down on my bed and they stood there, watching me warily. And then it all just hit me, and tears welled up in my eyes.

“No, don't...don't cry, it's ok.” Niall sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I placed my head gently on his shoulder and sniffed. I had done enough crying for one day. I had to stop. “That's right...you gonna tell us what happened?”

This was what I had been dreading. I had known they would ask, and I just couldn't make myself tell them the truth. So I settled for half the truth.

“I...it just happened...I got triggered about the past and I just collapsed, and Louis found me. He h-helped me and got me home and...just took care of me. He got me through an attack. But...h-he knows I'm gay...he's going to hate me.” A couple tears made their way onto my cheeks, and Liam wiped them away quickly.

“Louis would never hate you for something like that...he's not like the others. Don't think like that. If you really are worried, just talk to him, I'm sure he will understand.”

I sighed and leaned into the both of them. “I'm so glad I have you guys...I don't know what I would do if you hadn't stuck by me. Probably wouldn't even be here right now.”