Epilogue

Harry POV:

The next morning, I woke to my alarm. Still sleepy, I turned it off and cuddled closer to Louis, who was still spooning me from behind. I could feel how sticky we both were from the events of last night, but I didn't care. Just to be in his arms was enough. Sadly, however, he was waking up.

"Haz...was that the alarm?" he mumbled in a raspy voice, and I felt myself become aroused almost at once. I probably had morning wood, considering what we had done last night, but I did not want to have to take care of that issue right before school.

"Yeah, Lou...gotta get up and get cleaned up...school." I groaned back, my voice still gravely as it always was in the morning. I turned around and pecked Louis on the lips with a closed mouth kiss...morning breath really sucked. I then dragged myself out of bed and turned on the small lamp beside my bed. I turned back around to see Louis throwing off the covers, and that's when I realized...we were both still completely naked. I gulped as I started getting hard, and there was no way of hiding it this time. Louis glanced over at me, and a blush spread over his cheeks. That combined with his messy sex hair did nothing for my little issue.

"Little...eager, love?" Louis asked, a smirk on his lips, and I flipped him off. But as he walked around the bed, I saw that he had a semi as well, so I gestured to him. He blushed even more and came right up to me, our bodies pressing together.

"Might need a bit of help with this one..." He whispered in my ear, nibbling on the skin just below it. I shivered and grabbed his wrist, dragging him with me to the bathroom. This wasn't about to be nice and vanilla like last night...I needed him so fucking badly.

I closed the bathroom door and pressed Louis up against it, not even caring about morning breath this time. I pressed my lips roughly to his, and immediately felt his tongue on my lower lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues began to dance together. I could feel Louis against my thigh, and he was as hard as I was. I broke away from him and turned on the shower, making sure it was extra hot water. I then pulled him in behind me, and just admired him as the water cascaded down over us, washing away the traces of last night. Louis pulled me to him and kissed me hard, tugging on my soaking wet curls. I moaned into his mouth and moved my hand down to touch us both. But Louis pulled away from me and looked up through wet lashes.

"Want you to...suck me off..." he panted, and I gaped at him. He looked a bit embarrassed, but that just made him cuter. I immediately sank to my knees and licked over his tip, already feeling beads of precome leaking from him. He tasted so good. I had never done this before, not properly anyway, but I just did what I thought was right. I wrapped my lips around his tip and sucked lightly. Louis moaned loudly and his hands threaded through my hair, gripping it tightly. I went down a bit more on him, drawing curses from his lips.

"Fucking shit...oh god, Hazza..." he whimpered as I continued to go down on him. I had cleverly neglected to tell him that, when I concentrated, I didn't have a gag reflex...and that meant that I could deepthroat. I could feel his legs shaking, and now was the perfect time. I took him all the way down, my nose brushing against his stomach. He let out a gutteral moan and held my head to him. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked as much as I could with his cock filling my throat.

"Haz...fuck..." he said, his voice rough with pleasure. I pulled off him and began to bob my head up and down, stopping every few seconds to lick around his head.

"Haz...gonna come...shit..." Louis barely warned me in time before spilling into my mouth. I swallowed every last bit of what he gave me and then stood up, capturing his lips with mine. I kissed him lazily for a bit, and then realized that I was painfully hard.