Chapter 18 (Trigger Warning)

A/N: Hey guys. This chapter was particularly hard for me to write. It actually took me the better part of two days to get it how I wanted. There are probably triggers in this, so I am warning you before hand. I feel horrible for the events, but it's been planned since the beginning of the fic, so please don't give me hate for it. All the love, as always xx

~L

PS: Thank you for 500 readers its so amazing to see people enjoying my work. Goal is 1000!

_________________________

Harry POV:

I needed to get away from everyone. I smiled a true smile as the team surrounded me, because yes, I was happy that we had won. But I kept seeing Zayn looking over at us with an almost sad expression on his face, and I couldn't take it. The anger that I had expressed towards him earlier was still there, but now there was the weight of sadness and disappointment. As the team walked as a group back to the bench, I slipped away and ran off to the bathroom, tears threatening to spill over. God, I was such a loser...why did I cry over everything? I closed the door to the portable toilet and leaned my head against the wall, trying to ignore the smell. A few tears ran down my cheeks, and I didn't bother to wipe them away. I just couldn't understand why Zayn would leave. It made no sense. Did he even care about the friends he had made on this team, at this school? I bit down hard on my lip and tried to stop crying. Fine. If Zayn wanted to leave, whatever. I would get over it eventually. I wiped my eyes and unlocked the door to the bathroom.

I had taken one step when was suddenly yanked out of the portable toilet, someone's hand going over my eyes. I tried to yell for help, but someone stuck a sock in my mouth, while someone else grabbed my arms and pinned them tightly to my sides. The three people manhandled me, carrying me bodily to somewhere even as I struggled. What the fuck was happening? Didn't anyone see what was happening? I started to panic, and I forced myself to think of Louis to keep me calm. I could still hear, and I strained my ears. The noise of the crowd was getting farther and farther away, and I could hear cars. The parking lot. I tried to drag my feet to make whomever had me go slower, but all it got me was a loss of a cleat and more rough shoving.

I was suddenly thrown roughly to the ground and I slid a little, small stones scraping at my exposed arms and legs. I groaned in pain through my gag, and then the hand over my eyes left. I looked blearily around and saw three guys with black masks on hovering over me. I scrambled backwards, trying to stand and escape, but they weren't letting me go that easy. Someone behind me pushed me back down and I whimpered as a spare piece of glass sliced into my palm.

"It's time we finally taught you a lesson. You're not getting away this time, Styles." growled a voice in my ear, and I shivered. I recognized that voice slightly, and I was starting to realize what was going on. One of the guys took my hands and yanked them behind me, tying them with some sort of rope. I struggled and tried to yell through the sock in my mouth, but it was no use. The three of them kept looking around nervously, as though afraid of getting caught, and then the one in the middle took off his mask. My eyes grew wide and I struggled even more. But he just crouched down in front of me and spoke to me in a seductive voice.

"You know you've always wanted this, Harry, and so do I. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't know what hit you. And that's a promise." Tears filled my eyes, and I looked around frantically, but we were behind a dumpster, and no one could see us. No one was coming to help me.

"Nowhere to run, Styles." Nick whispered as he moved closer to me, running his hands through my hair. I moved my head away from him, but he grabbed my hair and yanked me back to face him. I'll be the first to admit that I liked it when people pulled on my curls while making out with me, but this hurt like hell, and I knew what was going to happen. I didn't want it. I was a virgin, despite what a lot of people thought, and I had wanted my first time to be with someone I loved. Someone like Louis.