Chapter 15

A/N: Wow, that was a troubled one to write. I am pretty confident on it, though. for those of you who are wondering about Zayn still, all will be revealed in the chapters to come. Keep on reading, please :) all the love, as always xx

~L

PS: Whatever is going on with M!M rn, I hope the rumors are true. Our boys deserve freedom.

PSS: I admit that I almost cried when searching for a picture for this chapter. 

____________________________

Harry POV:

 I couldn't take it anymore. I was humiliated in front of the entire school again, and even when I tried to stand up for myself and tell everyone what really happened, I still managed to get hurt. I was such a fucking coward, but I didn't even care. Louis had heart. He knew what had happened, and he was the one person that I had hoped would never find out. No one needed to see me break down, I just had to get out of there. So I went to the one person who I knew would help me, because I was minutes away from having a full fledged panic attack.

I didn't even bother with my car, I just ran and ran until I got to the hospital, and I didn't stop until I got to the overnight floor.

“Li-Liam Payne!” I gasped at the secretary, and she looked alarmed, but checked her paperwork.

“He went home just an hour ago...are you alright, sweetie?”

Fuck, he had gone home. I gripped my hair, but I just nodded at the lady and ran back down the stairs and out the door. Liam's wasn't too far from here, thank god, because I could barely breathe.

Come on, Styles, you can make it...

I reached his house, trying to take in some sort of air, but the combination of running and panicking was not helping my situation. I was feeling light headed, but I forced myself to knock on the door before slumping against it, shaking all over. The door opened and I heard Liam's voice above me.

“Who's...Harry?? MUM! Mum, please, I need help.”

Everything was very fuzzy, but I felt someone grip me under the arms and I was dragged into Liam's house, shaking and crying my eyes out. That someone got me to the couch and ran from the room. The couch sank next to my head and I could see Liam's outline as he cradled my head in his lap.

“Haz, you're OK. Shhh, it's going to be OK...Mum, hurry!”

“He...Nick, he just...and I...” I choked out. I couldn't stop my tears, I couldn't stop shaking. I hated the feeling of not being able to breathe.

A woman came hurrying back into the room and sat on the other side of me, as near as I could figure between the spasms of my own body. Wow this was bad...I hadn't had one this bad since...well, since the last time Nick and I had argued in school.

“Harry, honey, you have to breathe for me, OK? You're safe here, no one is going to hurt you.”

I nodded jerkily. I knew Mrs. Payne was right in the back of my mind, but I couldn't force myself to believe it. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall, trying to calm myself. I had to think of something good, something that made me happy. Immediately, Louis popped into my head, smiling that smile where his eyes crinkled and brushing his fringe away from his eyes so he could see. I started to breathe easier, and Liam sighed in relief.

“Mum, I think I've got him...” Liam said as he held my head gently in his lap. I felt the weight lifting from the couch, and then it was silent. I was still crying and shaking, but I could feel it getting a little better.