Chapter 29

A/N: Sorry that it took me a bit to update. I had to think of where exactly I wanted to go from the end of the last chapter. And since I don't want this story to end quite so soon, there will be a few more twists to look out for. I reached 1.5K on here and 3K on Twitter, and all of my followers are being active and it's just great stuff. Enjoy this chapter. All the love, as always xx

~L

_______________________

Harry POV:

 Following the events of that day, I asked Louis to stay the night. I just knew that I would have terrifying nightmares once again, even though they had been getting a bit better, and I needed him there. He agreed readily. I also asked Niall and Liam to come over. I felt like I was neglecting them because I asked Louis for help so much, but I wasn't trying to ignore them or anything. It was just that they had each other, and I didn't want to get in the way of their relationship, and I thought, or rather, hoped, that they understood that.

The first thing I did when I got home was go to my mum. I hadn't exactly told Louis outright by name who had hurt me, but I felt like, with them finding out and Nick being taken away, that I could finally get rid of the heavy weight on my shoulders if I just talked to her. So I did. I sat her down, and with much stuttering and many moments where I almost cried, I told her. I didn't give details...I wasn't ready for that yet, but she got the picture. Her eyes were filled with tears by the time I was done, and she just hugged me.

"But if that boy ever so much as breathes the same air as you, I won't hesitate to chop off his dick and pickle it." She said menacingly, and my jaw dropped.

"MUM!" I gasped, and Louis covered his mouth, trying not to laugh. Niall and Liam didn't care; they knew my mum well, and they just died, falling on the floor and beginning to wrestle. My mum stood up and left for the kitchen. I could hear her angrily slamming pots and pans around, and it warmed my heart to know that she cared that much. I motioned for the guys to follow me, and Louis and I pulled the others off the floor before heading up to my room. I let Liam pick out a game that he wanted while I pulled out my other two controllers from my closet. The last time we had all been in this room like this, I had been completely mute and bedridden. I still wasn't talking much, and when I did, I stuttered like no one's business, but it was better. It was the start to becoming my old self, and I liked where it was going.

My mum called us down for dinner, and Niall practically ran for the stairs, Liam right behind him. I followed them, but stopped when I realized that Louis wasn't moving, but simply admiring me from behind with a smirk on his face.

"Lou, w-what are you doing?" I asked, and he got up, moving swiftly towards me. His arms went around my waist and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"You're just so fit...I can't help but look at you sometimes...sorry, that sounds really sexual...OK, maybe I'm not sorry." He breathed against my lips, his face only millimeters away from mine. I started to lean in, but,

"OI, BOYS! GET DOWN HERE OR NO FOOD!" my mum bellowed from the kitchen, and I pinched my lips together, sighing through my nose.

"Later, love. I promise," Louis said softly before heading down the stairs. I followed him at a slower pace, hoping he didn't notice my semi. The things this boy does to me...he didn't even have to touch or kiss me, he just got me there with his words. I was pathetic.

Dinner went by quickly, and then we went back up to my room and played games for a bit longer, until Niall and Liam said they had to go, blaming it on homework. I knew, however, that it wasn't at all about homework. I could see the look of sexual frustration in their eyes, and knew that we were being each other's cockblocks, which almost made me laugh.