Reunion of Love ❤

The Preface to our story
You guys must have read lots of fan fiction on MadNil and SRKajol and many more ....but  we thought why there is no Fan Fiction for the Most Romantic Couple ...that is our King and the Queen...The Shah Rukh Khan and The Madhuri Dixit.... we are so glad and excited to present First ever Fan Fiction on MadRukh titled.....
" There is always SOMEONE you can't have.... "
It's pure fictional story based on the real events....It's been very exciting journey to write this one and we hope you all readers loves it as much as we do... .... It's a story about the most successful stars of Bollywood....
The King Khan...we call King Of Romance ..
SRK (Shahrukh khan) : is the biggest movie star married to Geetha,
His manager : Danish
And...
The Queen of BW....The most beautiful and one of the most talented actors of BW..
MD (Madhuri Dixit): the finest female superstar star who is married to Rajesh ,
Her manager is Monali
They both are leading a great professional life as well as personal life. Their life seems so PERFECT to the world. But no one knows about the SECRET LIFE they are living in.  Their lives which seems PERFECT to the world is actually so IMPERFECT for them. Its  the story of their love, about their struggle to fight with their love feelings, how they cope up with the pain of guilt and pain of sacrifice.... will they go with their love feelings or will they sacrifice their love feelings....so here we go to look at their lives...
Story written by : Jass & Bane 💕

——————————————————————————

PRESENT DAY :
Today is SRK's birthday as all of the years MD can't miss this day... at the same time she was as always checking for new updates about his job, she knows that today he will release his new movie trailer so her tweet should be so special this time because she knew the amount of disappointment that he has because of his last movies so she should be here to make this day special.
Then she recalls that Day of the year 2011, their first meet after she shifted to India from the States and was having shoot for her reality show....
She was shooting for Her Reality show JDJ at Filmistan Studio...and at the same studio SRK was also shooting for his movie...he heard about JDJ that they are shooting close to them so he can't think twice about going and seeing his love ..Every single moments with her was coming into his mind , he did half of his scenes and then he can't wait anymore and in between the shoots he rushed to meet her, at her studio, without getting permission or anything he went directly to the studios while they were shooting he went with his excitement and happiness with his heart that now only full with her love

MD wasn't aware about him shooting near to her studio.....
.....................................................

Her side :
it was already a boring day for me with all of shooting and dancing and so on
Suddenly I can hear only claps whistles and shouting everywhere I can recognize this perfume, this addictive smell..... it's him but how it could be ?
I turned back it was him my heart just beats faster and faster... I was so happily  surprised .. this tight hugs of him ...this kiss on hands warmed me after so many years. .. he can't stop hugging and kissing my hands be both wants this to last longer and longer
So then he whispered in my ear .. come and meet me after the shoot pls... I'll tell you then where and he left with all the claps and whistles of the audiences ..