Chand Gets Naughty 😉

His message melts her heart......she knows he loves her so much and he can do everything to make her happy always...
She texted him back:
"Thanks for loving me and caring for me so much......your love and care always makes me feel that we are made for each other....I love you so much...and about  your proposal for the movie...It's just like I am so scared of myself.......I just don't know what I want from my life... I am so lost in this mess.....I don't take any decision as of now...Please, give me some time to think about it...and Chand is always yours..."
SRK texted her back :
" I can feel you My Love...take your own time....and I love you too "
———————————————————————————

Then as usual they both are busy with their work...
This week there is Award Function..SRK will host the show as he always do mostly...during the sequence rehearsal he got to know for some awards he has to be with MD on the stage, so he got excited and called her ....
SRK : hello Beautiful !!
MD: hii..
SRK : I want to know that what you will wear in the award show ?
MD: as such nothing decided, why ?
SRK : as I got to know that you will be on stage for sometime with me so......
MD: so...what??!
SRK : So I want to see you wearing something black but not the saree this time... but it has to be black with bare back and with the wavy hair...please
MD: what are your intentions then ?
SRK : to take benefit of that bare back....
MD : in that case I won't wear as per your wish
SRK : I promise I won't get naughty at least I will try...but baby dress up as per my wish please..
MD : ok then as you wish....
SRK : thank you Baby 😘
———————————————————————————

So on the Award night

He saw her on that night but he was making himself busy like he does not care to see her
(as he asked her before to make her hair wavy but when she hasn't kept her hair wavy as he wanted ...so to show her that he is so upset with her he is pretending to be busy )

She noticed that he is acting like he doesn't care to see her....she knew the reason as well....so she was thinking how to get his attention, she smiled then because she got a very good idea...and this happened on the stage...

After that event, they had their conversation ....
MD was so upset of him being so cold this night.....so she called him...
MD : why you were acting like this huh ? Someone forgot me right?
SRK: and why you were so naughty and teasing me in front of everyone? This one who you thought he forgot you is melting after that....

MD: yes , as I saw !! !Madhuri...math jao math jao🙄

SRK: then what is that I love you too Shahrukh?? While I didn't say I love you at that time...

MD : because I know you will say it😅🤭

SRK: emmm I didn't say it, and what about showing me the bare back!!! That too on stage,On this I was so excited to come and take you in my arms and touching it and what about this look !!

MD: it's just what you wants actually with your favourite black dress !! You only told me something black with bare back...you were not noticing it so I my own showing you the bare back....

SRK: and the flying kiss!!!

MD: because I missed the one check so I should have alternative thing 😜

SRK: Chand, don't you think this is too much now...first place you constantly trying to get me excited n when I get excited n say something you scold me . While when you did that you don't say that for yourself ?