She FOR Him Always 💞​

Unfortunately his movies didn't do well as per his expectations...
MD knew he will be completely down this time. She wants to do something for him ...she wants to let him have the success he deserves ...she wants to be with her love in his bad times ...she is not ready for it ...she knew their life will be more complex after this decision...but to let him have his confidence in himself she has to do this...

So she made her mind and called him to say this to him...

MD: Hiii , what my charmer is doing?
SRK : packing my bags..
MD : what ?
SRK : I am leaving the BW
MD: naahh, you need to do one thing before you pack your bags...
SRK : what now ?
MD : you need to do movie with me before it...if the King of BW is agree to do a movie with me ....please...
SRK ; Chand are you serious ?
MD : yes let's do it , this time your love will be with you...no one can stop My Love to have what he deserves ...the best of success in his work...
SRK : but ...My Love you are not prepared for this...this will create lots of stress for you...
MD: Shahrukh, can I come and meet you in person and talk about this ?
SRK : yes Baby , come to my office..Shall I send Danish to pick you?
MD : naah, kamal is here only...see you in a while
Then she went to his office...as Danish saw her, he greeted her and he talked to himself , sir needs her support badly as he is well aware of their personal relationship....she went to his chamber ..they had as usual long tight passionate hug... she came in blue jeans and off white shirt, with open hair and with her affectionate smile....he never have enough of her beauty...
SRK : Chand you are so beautiful ...
MD : I know and smiled at him 💗

SRK : Chand, Do you even know what you are going to do ?
MD : your Chand is strong enough to handle the situation...you only said naa...I am the strongest man in the BW....
SRK : yes, and you were upset on me for these lines
MD : it's just because you consider male as strong and you compared it, you should have said the strongest person instead...but this is not the topic here...
SRK : I am sorry again for that
MD : that's alright Shahrukh,
MD : I want My Love to come back with the force that no one can deny....these were your words for me when I faced the same situation  and at that time it was our movie DTPH that changed the things for my professional life and personal life and then she blushed as they fall in love during DTPH...
SRK : the best speech I have ever heard
MD  smiled and said : so it's time to do it again and to show the world what the love is!! ...
Meanwhile SRK is just staring at her beauty, her smile, her blushing , her confidence, her love for him...
MD continued : I wont' let My Love to fight alone.... this time your Chand is with you all the time..
Then SRK could not control but to give her a hug and kiss on her forehead n hands...
SRK: but you have back to back shoot for your upcoming movie....
MD : I will adjust the dates, it's the only project I have on hand apart from the show which is about to complete ...I will send Monali here tomorrow to check the dates with Danish...I think we should meet with our director today....so what about having dinner with him tonight...
SRK : Aadi is always ready for it...we were waiting for your yes only...
MD then hugged him gently and kiss his cheek and said I love you and blushed ...
Its too much for SRK to have this news.....he just thinks...she is such a sweet heart...and then they started working on it....pre production of the movie is already started..
———————————————————————————

Their movie titled as...
" Tum Mile..... "
So the fans and All are excited after news of getting this romantic duo back on screen after a long long time ...as they are considered as the King and Queen of BW...excitement and expectations are on high level...the one who are the most excited are MD and SRK themselves...like it's their first movie after they have accepted their relationship to each other at the same time they are nervous about their personal life ....the shoot is about to begin within a week....
———————————————————————————

One morning MD is getting ready for going to the shoot for her another movie.... her mobile buzzed ...she thought who's it in the early morning ...she saw its SRK...she smiled n picked up the call
MD: hii , Good morning
SRK : nothing is good in the morning Chand
MD: why ?? What happened dear?
SRK : tell me first, where are you ?
MD: I m just getting ready n about to go for the shoot ...but tell me whathappened? You voice does not seem ok..
SRK : can you please come to meet me , I am not feeling good, it's so much body pain , headache n weakness I m feeling...
MD: where shall I come? Where are you ? have you seen the doc ?
SRK : I m at home ....haven't seen the doc yet..I called Geetha but she is at party since last evening n will take time to come...I feel so alone...I want to be with you...
MD: I don't mind coming, I will postpone the shoot .....but Shahrukh it's not at all good idea to visit you at your home like this, just try n understand...
SRK : I don't know anything, I will manage everything here....you just come n manage me please my love
MD knows he feels so alone n wants someone with him when he feels sick....she can't say NO to him as she is worried for him but at the same time she is scared that it's not good idea to meet him at his home like this....
Then she thought may be they can say they met to discuss the movie scenes...as he has office as well at his home...
MD: ok, relax , I m coming ...you just stay at your office at your home...
SRK : I am waiting ..come soon
MD then rushes to meet him....and while on the way she called Monali ..that she will be late so say sorry n shoot other scenes before ...
———————————————————————————

She reached at his home...she is bit scared to come at his home like this but she didn't have the option....
His house staff greeted her and took her at his office...she said thanks in return...
MD: hiii, feeling better?

He then stood up and closed the door and hugged her like a kid ...
SRK : No not good
MD realized he is having fever as well...
MD: you just seat here, she took him to the couch ...he is holding her ....
MD: have you eaten anything?
SRK : I had just a little bit
MD: okk...now just take this medicine n sleep for a while..
SRK : I can't sleep well
MD: I m here, just hold me, I massage your head..try to sleep for a while...first take this medicine...she always carries basic medicine with her...
But before that let me call Danish
MD to Danish : good morning Danish, I m at Shahrukh home n he is having fever , can you please bring Doc here ?
Danish : sure Mam, it will take an hour or bit more due to traffic issues...but will try to come asap. ..
MD: till then I m here with him..
She then massaging his head softly...he is holding her n trying to sleep n in short time he slept...
MD is so nervous n scared , what if someone will see them like that. ..but as of now a little rest is important for him...she continued massaging his head.
It's been almost an hour...then her mobile buzzed, it's Danish.

Danish : mam , we are about to reach
MD: please come to his office here.

Danish : is he OK?
MD: not exactly
Now he wakes up....
MD: feeling better?
SRK : bit better...little sleep helped me.....
MD: now don't speak much ...Danish is coming with Doctor...
SRK hugged her n said I love you
MD just smiled n kissed his forehead...
Just then there was knock on the door...
She said: come in Danish
———————————————————————————

Then Doctor checked on him and prescribed him medicines ...
MD: Danish, please stay with him...I have to go now....
Danish: I m here only, don't worry
Then MD went near to SRK
MD: I wish I could stay longer with you...but it's not a good idea to be with you like this at your home...she is holding his hands while speaking...
SRK : I can understand Chand,
MD then put her hand on his cheek n said: please take care...sorry for leaving you like this ..she then give him a hug...
MD: just take rest , alright? I go now....she kissed his cheek n very low voice said: I love you too...take care.. see you soon...
He felt so much better with her care, love n comfort...
She again told Danish to look after him....
Then MD saw Geetha is coming ...they greeted each other...
Geetha: good to see you ... glad that you both are working together again..
MD said with smile: same here , yes it's been such long time we have not worked ....sorry but I m in hurry to go for shoot, I need to go now. Please excuse me....then they exchanged smile and MD left.
—————————————————
To be continued.....❤️