Yes...SHE is "MY LOVE"

It's the day when MD's movie is going to release... she is pairing with Anil K. the one with whom she had the most popular pairing...all are excited to see them on screen again and of course with Anil K.
So as her love SRK is also excited to watch his Chand on big screen again....he is so excited for her movie..as she is the one who is leader in changing the BW era...
He saw the trailer and some part of the movie...he could not control himself but to call his love
SRK : Ohh Godd ! you looked damn hot in the entry scene, how could you do this Chand ??? wish you all the very best for its success and I m so so proud of you...
MD : thank you so much dear
SRK : Anil is so lucky in this matter ...
MD : you need not to be jealous of him, right ?
SRK : but I m , its something very different feeling when you work with people you really love...
MD: that's why I m avoiding working with you....you will surely make our chemistry so obvious on screen...we can't hide these things anymore, so better let it be as it is..
SRK : anyhow you have to have do at least one movie with me
MD : I will give it a thought , now I have to go for interview, see you soon.
SRK : bye, take care...love you
———————————————————————————

They both remains busy with their work, they don't meet frequently as such but they talk and text to each other regularly...

Then after few months ...SRK had a movie release Dilwale
At the day of its release worldwide as he was outside to promote his movie.... He remembered their time last year and their tour All of their amazing memories just made him smile closing his eyes to feel the same feelings again , as she used to congratulate him and support him in any movie he makes.... she wrote her wishes and that she will watch the movie...and this time is the same ...he was waiting for her wishes and here she goes....he show her tweet...

10 mins later, he saw that his beautiful Chand tweeted, he was on his coffee break he smiled on his phoneHe said: ohh Chand will never miss any date as always with a big smile, he remembered her taking care of him, her support and their special ni...

He said: ohh Chand will never miss any date as always with a big smile, he remembered her taking care of him, her support and their special nights 😜 without thinking twice, he admitted it that she is my love world , nothing can be hidden and he wants to see her so badly...........he goes to his twitter handle and replied to his love....

he goes to his twitter handle and replied to his love