Missed you .. love you

That time SRK was so busy and in the stress for his film he was so scared that it won't do well so he worked harder this time but still he is so nervous....
then he saw HER tweet after 4 days when he was free, he smiled after days of stress after reading her tweet....from all of his heart he said to himself : ohhh my dear love you never missed this even if I did , how can she even knows about the new movie trailer for today , my heart never being wrong when it chose HER ,

Ohh My Beautiful love I missed you more than before now I want your caring your comforting.....As much as he needed her... he wrote that wish that he can be with her as close as that year ...he just wrote down his feelings on twitter while replying her tweet.

he just wrote down his feelings on twitter while replying her tweet

———————————————————————————

Then he remembers how their love feelings keep growing after each and every meet since they met at Filmistan Studio and during the rehearsals....He thought of the day when he couldn't control his feelings for her on the shoot...the day when he went to her show to promote his movie ...he is already so excited and desperate to be with her...
On the other side MD is also more than excited and happy to see him again ....seating besides him and his addictive smell of his perfume...
—————————————————————————-

And that day came.....they are on the sets together after long...
They are having lots of moments together n fun at the shoot ...

And here its their turn to perform on their own song....Are Re Are Ye kya...which also reflects their real relationship that is growing after each meeting ,they are not able to hide their excitement when they are with each other.....they both are so conscious that they should not do something which does not look normal ....as it's a public television show and whole world is watching it and them the Biggest stars of BW , the king and The queen are together after so long...so everybody's eye are on their performance....
........................................................................

As the song played they slowly went into in their world, the world of love....their eyes and smiles their closeness....everyone were mesmerized .....song is about to complete then SRK not in a mood to waste this chance, he just lost to his feelings of love for her ...he lost to her beauty .... He then did something which surprised MD and all others as well.... He did kiss her on her neck....then they both blushed and tried to behave normal...MD was so emotional that she has wet eyes on the sets....he comforts her to be normal and she became normal as she has to....its the shoot...they can't behave like this...